Replies

• Some corrections: "like a native English speaker" and "always something went wrong "... Sylvester Yao Deh
  • I would like to write without any mistake, like a native English-speaking, but I couldn't. I have tried and always something wrong comes out. Perhaps any English teacher could help if any reads our blogs.
  • If you put "corrections" tag in your blog, some advance learners and/or English teachers will try to correct your mistake, or point out your mistakes. They may not correct every sentence, because that would be defeat the purpose of learning, but they will try their best to help you. From my experience, some members did not welcome any corrections/or their mistakes being point out in the blog, so putting the "corrections" tags help members to know that you need the guidance.

• Noaslpls, 

Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate sincerely yours. As you know, anyone start of something new will not avoid errors. So that someone help point out and correct is a wonderful thing. I really want to improve my writting skills. I need your helps.

Thanks for advance ^^ Hiii

Sunny

This reply was deleted.