Replies

• I am still waiting. Do you remember that song by Diana Ross? Sorry for the late reply.

• my MOM 

• Teskkur ederim Ecem! I hope to be one of your friends. A special thumb up and greetings for your mom. Sorry for the late reply.

• Well... It feels like you are asking this question to yourself by standing infront of the mirror...lol

Everyone is perfect in this world bcoz god doesn't create imperfect things or person.

• Kimonachon Tbrez Alam bai. I will just go and stand in front of the mirror and see. Thanks for the tip, Tab. By the way, I hope to be one of your friends. Sorry for the late reply.

• " take life as it is , not as it ought to be " I think that we can apply this saying in another direction . By using it to say that we should take people as they are with all of their flaws and mistakes . So , assuming perfection in people's behaviors is a sort of madness . Only those who look with a realistic eyes are the ones who will find comfort and relaxation

• This reply was deleted.
    • Well, as the matter of fact, no one disagrees with you. We have positive and negative sides. Thanks for your nice comment.

• what is the goal of this question? 

My opinion, perfection is a dream that we had but never became true

• Obrigado Flavio, You do not believe in it, do you? Does it mean that we cannot reach that state? I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks for your answer.

• Ciao Adriano Martelli! How are you? Are you sure?

This reply was deleted.