Only a few weeks and the world cup tournament will start in Russia. Do you have any idea who is going to be the winner? The last time, the cup went to Europe by the German team. This time, will it go to Asia, South or North America, or Africa?

Taking the last continent, The Egyptians are opening their eyes wide open and their appetite is healthy after the good news of their striker, Mohammed Salah as being the best player in England for this year 2018. The Nigerians, Moroccans, and the Senegalese. All of the previous teams want to win the cup.

I talked to my friend, Stranger In The Night about it yesterday, but he convinced me that the team is made of eleven players. There are many teams that compete forcefully to get that cup. The Argentinians, the Germans and of course, Brazil.  

Mohammed salah.jpg

Neymar.jpg

Messi.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who cares? I hope to be one of your friends, is that possible? Thanks for your comment on the world cup. 

• Lemme make myself clear...1492459904251

• Be my guest. Is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks.

• 9e2b978c3072dd7e89edbf87437428cc.gif

• Obrigado PGM! You were right about it. The psychological pressure was too hard on the stars like Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Salah. Besides, each coach assigns one of his defenders or midfielders to play man to man against them. Sonetimes they use unneccessary foul plays. Thanks, Pedro for your expectations and logic.

• Thanks AFK-HBD ROMANO for your reply. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks.

• Kiya haal hain Wazir? That answer came after the final match or before. Thanks Wazir for your reply.

• No one can predict it. It was an unpredictable match! LOL

Congrats for France!!

• The favorites (Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Belgium, France, England), Belgium, is the only one who has never won a title and may even win. It is very difficult not to say impossible that this tradition be broken and another country will win. Just wait and see.
    The future champion will leave these selections. Africa and Asia simply do not exist. Unfortunately or fortunately. Football is also predictable for such cases. Just wait.

• Smart jawab, Mishaikh sahib! Those who play hard they will sure to win the cup. On the other hand, a team is playing hard and each of its players is doing his best to win, but the victory goes to someone else. Thanks for your nice and smart reply. 

This reply was deleted.