I think in some socities , some people think that a man is better in teaching English than a woman beacuse habits,traditions,social rules ,etc that play vital role in dealing with boys specially in the countries that ruled by the idea that a man is prefered to be in the top of authority .

So,what do you think generally about " Who is better to teach English,man or woman ?"

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think its depends upon the person and the skills.The intelligence of person measure in ability not in gender
  • Although, the profession of teaching is not depends on gender but the teacher of math and English in maximum educational institution are male.
  • Who is master in English either him or her, it makes difference.

Professional academic qualification on the language.
    Teaching experience
    above all should have the knowledge of child psychology.

Whoever M/F has these qualities, could be a good/better/best teacher.

• Well, I don't think that man only can be better for teaching English. To be the best teacher depends of best professionalism. It depends on skill, education & knowledge.

• The question have not to be a question of gender or authority of a male or a female teacher. Important is who has the better technique to teach and the biggest patience. Who says women aren't good teacher?  Who doubt about the authority of women ... even in men headed societies? Aren't the women, the moms,  those who teach the kids in the beginning of their life, the first words to speak correctly, to walk, how to eat with knifes and forks, how they have to dress themselves .... and much more. To be able to teach and to be a good teacher isn't always a question of authority, it's often a question of love, desire and passion to teach someone something. Sometimes authority can be even contraproductive. Not only in teaching English ... it's valid for every teaching.

• I've had male and female teachers, from my own experience: men are better in teaching ...

• Ditto.

'Cept the infamous ''da**q", maybe? :/

MARY said:

I can't even reply that...

the+addams+family+gif.gif?width=300

Who is better to teach English,man or woman ?
        I think in some socities , some people think that a man is better in teaching English than a woman beacuse habits,traditions,social rules ,etc th…
  • 5919_-_animated_gif_dean_winchester_monochrome_reaction_image_sam_winchester_supernatural_zps94fbb751.gif~c200What the...?

• Hi Salem! Both have the same capability!

• I can't even reply that...

the+addams+family+gif.gif?width=300

This reply was deleted.