Replies

• I'm more into computer games because it's easier to play with friends when you don't have to get all together, and you can just turn on your computer. I like to play cs go with my mates, and it's also a great source of additional income because I manage to profit by selling skins on this site, and I think it's worth giving a try.

AWP | Dragon Lore (Factory New) - Buy, Sell and Trade on DMarket
    Buy, Sell, and Exchange AWP | Dragon Lore (Factory New) on one of the biggest virtual items trading marketplaces. DMarket Universe offers cheap price…
  • I work at a board game shop. Do I get to vote? ;)

• Hi Tim. yes of course, why not?!!! we'll become so happy if u can tell us more information about board games and also introduce some of the most interesting ones to us... 

• Firstly there is a web site called boardgamegeek.com it is a huge list of games and allows members to vote on them.

My favourites are: Settlers of Catan, Fluxx, Betrayal at the House on the Hill.

There are so many board games that I like: Puerto Rico, Dominion, Powergrid, Red Dragon Inn, Talisman, Relic, Civilisation, Tsuro, Carcassonne, Munchkin, The Resistance, Agricola, Arkham Horror, Ticket to Ride, 7 Wonders and two classics Risk and Jenga. That's 20 games I can remember without thinking too hard.

Currently I've been playing Mice and Mystics. It's story based adventure game where a group of friends must save a kingdom from an evil sorceress, but they are magically transformed into mice.

Fluxx is a simple card game where some of the cards change the basic rules. It means that the goal of the game changes and which cards you can play changes. It's the only game I know that by following the rules you can be forced to allow an opponent to win.

But my favourite type of game of all are roleplaying games :)

• Thank u so much for the site. It was nice. And also thanks for introducing games. They are so many for the first time :)just I know Jenga from this long list:) but I'll try to find some of them and then play and of course it takes a long time...But anyway thanks so much for sharing your information about games. 

• Hi Niloo,

I prefer board games, because video games make my eyes tired, also they are stressful ( when I'm fighting, driving, .....) but the game ( word game ) that Seeker started in EC discussions is very good, it is helpful and amusing.

• Hi Saba, thanks for replying... so, which one of the board games have u tried till now? and which one do u like most? for example I'm interested in Othello

• Hi Niloo,

I like classic board game , chess

• r u a professional player? I can suggest u a site for mental games(if u r Iranian). it  is fekraneh.ir. It introduces some mental games. And also u can play these games in it.

• Thanks so much for the site.

This reply was deleted.