Replies

• I love to be host. I, therefore, celeberate Happy new year, birth Day of my wife, my son, marriage annivery at best of best resturant. I really enjoy making arrangements for even small events. You know while making arrangement you try to show your creativity. You capture it and uploaded on FB in public & private for memory. That is priceless. 

• nice question.and a little bit difficult :)

to say the truth i would like both of them but mostly i desire to be a guest , each one has appropriate features.

and i believe this that if you invite someone he or she will invite you :)

• When you are a guest, you haven't much work to do, so It's easy to be a guest, but I don't believe if someone invite his/her friend, he/she will invite that person too, because this has happened to me many times.

Thanks very much for your nice reply, Jan.

• so i must say that your friends are stingy because although you have invited them but they haven't :)

• Hi Jan,

Yes, my friends are stingy.

• Yes, both of them are good, what is important is that friends gather together.

Thanks a lot Y.N for your nice reply.

• I prefer to be a host

• You are very generous, I wish most people would be like you.

Thanks so much for your reply.Obada,

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes, Asians are famous for hospitality,your tradition is very interesting, I love it.

Thanks dear Ahmad for your comment.

• To be polite and friedly, I do bouth of them. I use to invite some friends for example to have dinner on Saturday night to my house or to my cottage and they will also invite me to go to their houses some day. Obviously, when I'm a guest I help to clean when we finish, well only if i haven't drunk too much haha...
This reply was deleted.