DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HELLO  MaNaL 

i engoyed ur paticipation here specially  different  amazig  colors :))))))))))))

10x u for this valuble comment  friend !

• This reply was deleted.
    • Gregory 

totally  agree  with u in this case 

both reason r da essential 

10x u !

• I love my mother tongue very much. In this language I feel free to share feelings, ideas and everything. Infact I want to learn English. I want to be fluent. Because other than my mother tongue it is taught as a Second language. It is easy comparing with other languages. All books and materials available for all courses in English. When I speak in English fluently it gives a good respect. So I would like to prefer English. A child will come whoever call her with sweets. But after getting that it would go to its mother. Likewise I love my mothertongue. But to develop myself I want to learn English. Most of the English people also want to learn some other European Languages like Dutch, spanish. So, If I have a chance I would like to learn Hindi also.

• subbulakshmi 

10x u for the participation :)

• Hi Deepa,

Me also from India. I like your comments. I wish to learn English and practise is going on through online. My skype id is subbu.mano

•  Erwin Eidler

dont worry u ii gradually improve ur eng skills

10x u 4 da participation 

• WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ?

Your first question is crystal clear, I love my mother tongue, and how can somebody hate a language. I believe hating a language is like hating a nation. I hate no languages.

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ?

I can speak English.

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ?

Sure thing. I love to learn German, Arabic and Spanish.

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ?

As you learn a foreign language then the next one is easy, you only need time.

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ?

It depends on you I think, but where you live can facilitate your learning.

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY?

No it is not, the reason is there are not many tourists or things like that.

• Alireza 

wow whatta great comment !

10x u for this amazing comment !

• I love ARABIC  Then my mother tongue Urdu , I usually talk in Urdu , Hindi . I want to learn Arabic , English .

I am from India. I know many language like Hindi , Marathi , Gujarati ,Farsi etc   

• SHAAN 

10x 4 participation !

This reply was deleted.