DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WOW  Mishaikh 

WHAT A  GREAT  COMMENT U WROTE HERE 

10x u so much for such an admirable respond 

i loved ur participation :)

• Thanks Sera for all encouragement and appreciations.  I miss you a lot.

• This reply was deleted.
    •  Dyo Sandryng

welcome  & 10x  for u 

for da participation & valuable comment :)

• I lovee this topic. hmmm... actually I can speak many languages because my country is multi-racial.  There are many races living in one country specially in my state Sabah, or previously called North-Borneo. We are famous with Orang Utan:) The main races in Malaysia are Malay, Chinese and Indian. In my state, Sabah, the main race is Kadazan people.I love all the languages that i've learned.  English is the second language in my country. I was schooled in Chinese school before ..so, I know Mandarin language.Our official language is bahasa Malaysia or Malay language.My mother tongue is Kadazan language. I knew other ethnic languages too like the Brunei language,Dusun. I think,most of  Ec members do not familiar with the languages. But now, I just want to be fluent in English.That's why i'm here:) Maybe someday,someday...learn, Tamil, Japanese, French, spanish and Italian:) It would be very useful to know many languages even though only the basic:)

• ^k_A_T^   hi

seems  u r  so capable person in this cases,,learning so many  languages  is not  as  easy as we think sure  ur  province  also  has a  main role in this way ,if u can speak some lang how happy  u  ,eventually  it is  1 of also a main reason for a  succesful future ,,some languages  u wrote here familiar to me  , i started  this  discussion  before  & u can observe here so many comments ,from that comments  i got  some informations regarding languages over the world 

i wish u luck the way learning eng  & sure u ii reach a  fluent level easily :)

10x u !

• Thank u too, dear.would be great to read the comments from the previous discussion. Yes, province plays the main role too. Talking to people in their language is a good way to start a friendship or business:) This EC is not only improving our English but our general knowledge as well:)Well,it's my dream to reach the fluent level:) Thanks again..

• DEAR K A T 

do u know i love  the way when the members check up back again the discussions  they  partiipated ,cuz majority here put  comment  &  then  even  dont  care  what i respond  them lolzzzz,,

sure  u can both learn eng lang  and get an informations 'bout all countries around the world,i  love it  ,i 've learned  much things  since  join here  from my  friends 

10x u for  the  feedback dear  :)

• Yes...tq for the compliments Sera :) I would like and will be grateful if people give feedback to my discussions too and .correcting my grammar mistake too..ehehe.. I believe in' to treat others like what you want them to treat u:) but hard to apply sometimes.....geezzz....;p

• K A T  DEAR 

dont worry be happy ;) 

i like ur manner dear   keep it up & go ahead !  :-*  :)   ♥

• I think that language which i can use to explain my self clearly is the language i love , arabic is that language , i love it coz it is the language of my holly quraan ,,,, and it is  very interesting to know many language , that will help u to enlarge ur knowledge , to know more about other people and civilization also it can make u marketable , the fifth ques is a good ques , i think it depends on both and many other things like ur income ur time ,also the people around u , last of all  in my country ( egypt ) , it is not  important to know language more than arabic the native language , sometimes u could use english ,it depends on yr career >>>

This reply was deleted.