DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Sera,

It is a pleasure to connect with all persons in over the world via EC especially with EC members who extent to learns together. Yes, English is a necessary tool to help people come to friend and easy to talk each other.

• dear Kieu Nguyen 

10x u for the nice comment u r  totally  right  dear^_^

• I love Vietnamese because it is my mother tongue, love English because it is the international language, love French because of its rhythm and voice, love Italy because of gorgeous men and amazing contructions, Love Bengali, Urdu, Hindi... because I have good friends from that countries. I have been learning French by myself and wish to learn more and more languages.

• DEAR KIRIKU

10x u for the ur valuable comment

• DEAREST ANTY

u r totally right for the communication this is  the main reason to know many languages,,woow u know some lang,it  means that u r  very  capable  person.10x u for the ur comment  dear.i m glad to see u in my discussion,ur mind always precious for me <3

• This reply was deleted.
    • DEAR EMMA 

i also love arabic language ..10x u for the ur  comment

• yes, because we often need someone to translate and help people whom they aren't know about language as tourist.

• DEAR HUTA 

10x u for the such a clear comment and ur participation i appreciate it  dear ,10x ...^_^

• sometimes location play important role in learning language but not always because this depend in person himself and his preparation for that.

• i look for learning other languages .

This reply was deleted.