DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i like all the languages but i like most those which can i understand like hindi ,english ,gharwali(one of regional language in india ).

i can speak hindi , english, gharwali.

i would be more intrested to know about that how different people having different accent  speak english.

i think its not a child's play to learn many language but its not a impossible task . we can only if we are determined and like to learn by heart .

i think its depend on our location to get to know about some language.but its totally depend on us to learn it .

no,its not necessary .infact in our constitution we are free to speak any language. but we live in a society sometimes without any compulsion we must learn our native language to live happily.

thanx to give chance me to reply you.

• dear  nitin bisht   thank u for the  your  precious  comment  

• I love English, Japanese, Farsi and ofcourse my language Arabic.

• Dear rosedew   thank u for the  participate  and your  opinion

•        I  respect   all  languages  in the  world  because  each  of them  is  a different  code of communication  that  involves  the  culture  of  each  country.

I  can  speak  English  very  well    and  Italian  in an Elementary  level.

I  think  it's   hard  but  if  you  phocus  on    two  of  them  on  every day  basis  you will  succeed . Furthermore  you  need  a  lot  of  practice  and  hard  work.

It  depends  on you  if  you  have  the will  to  do it.The    location is another  reason  to  know  a  second language   especially  if  you deal with commerce,banking  and  tourism.

In  my  country  the children  should learn from Primary  school the English  language and  in the fifth grade  select  to learn  either German or French.They  learn  English  because it's  a global  language and  the  other two  for further knowledge or studies  in a European  country.

• dear  Anastasia

thank u for the your  precious  comments in my  discussion,sure it is  necessary  to learn  languags  for to  communicate  with the  people 

• This reply was deleted.
    • dear  suad kidd

i also love  arabic language  though  i cant  speak in  this language ..10x u fr the your  comment  and  participation

• I love English,Spanish,French and I don't hate any of the languages,I can speak English,Russian :)) and my native language Georgian of course:)) And you know i want to learn Spanish very much,but i think that it will be very hard ,but if others can learn many languages why can't I.. so i decided to start learning Spanish in 2 months :) and also i want to improve my English ,because it's quite bad :))

In my country it's very important to know English ... and I don't thin that to know some languages doesn't depend on where you are and it's only depends on you ,if you want to learn something you will do it in spite of where you are :)

• THANK U DEAR  FOR THE  YOUR  VALUABLE  OPINION

This reply was deleted.