DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WHICH LANGUAGES IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE?

I love English and my Native Language Urdu.

I do not hate any language, how can I?  Languages are Nature’s creation like any other thing.

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK?

I can speak, read, and write English, Urdu, Hindi I can speak only, I cannot write Hindi in Daonagri fonts.

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES?

Yes of course, but this is just a wish, not possible at least for an ordinary person like me to fulfill it in such a short span of life.

People with extraordinary ability can do.

_IS IT SO HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGES?

In my opinion, this is just for the people with extraordinary ability to learn more than one language at the same time.  For a person with normal I.Q, just stick to one language at a time.  But, I, of course know some people who speak/spoke up to seven languages.  

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ?

Yes, it is the need to know some languages because of my location.  My background is from Urdu speaking community back there from India, Now I am in Karachi Pakistan since my parents migrated in 1947.  Karachi is the province of Sindh, its dominating language is Sindhi, I can understand this language, but cannot speak or write in spite this is a very rich language having a long cultural historical background.  In other provinces of Pakistan like Punjab, NWFP (Now known as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) and Baluchistan. In Punjab, dominating language spoken by mass is Punjabi.  But there are other similar languages, like Seraaeki.  In NWFP Pushto, Brahwi and Persian are spoken, whereas in Baluchistan, Baluchi language is spoken.   We should know all these languages, but like I said earlier this is not possible for an ordinary person.  I can speak Punjabi a little, can understand easily.

Now come to English:  English is supposed to be our official language.  This language rules in government matter, business, and in some schools who’s medium of teaching is English.  So this is must for us to know English if we need a job in a reputable organization, so I did.  English is the requirement of my job.

_IS IT NECESSARY IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE AND WHY?

Now come to English:  English is supposed to be our official language.  This language rules in government matter, business, and in some schools, which have English as their medium of teaching.  So, this is must for us to know English if we need a job in a reputable organization, so I did.  English is the requirement of my job.

• hello, 

My name is Narain Das Roopani. I have been living in Canada for about 10 years. I am from Sindh Pakistan. My mother tongue is Marwadi and Sindhi. 

everybody loves his or her mother tongue. and also I love my mother tongue too. I can speak Marwadi, Sindhi, Gujarati, Siraiki, Urdu, Hindi, And English. I would like to speak many languages because I love and respect all languages. of course, learn many languages is hard if people want to do something they have to do. yes, it depends on my location I know some languages. In my country, it is not necessary to know some languages but people speak different languages so have to know some languages to communicate with them.

• It's a good idea not to hate any language.
  • WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

I love English and my Native Language Urdu.

I do not hate any language, how can I?  Languages are Nature’s creation like any other thing.

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

I can speak, read, and write English, Urdu, Hindi I can speak only, I can not write Hindi in Daonagri fonts.

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

Yes of course, but this is just a wish, not possible at least for an ordinary person like me to fulfill it in such a short span of life.

People with extraordinary ability can do.

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

In my opinion, this is just for the people with extraordinary ability to learn more than one language at the same time.  For a person with normal I.Q, just stick to one language at a time.  But, I, of course know some people who speak/spoke up to seven languages.  

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

Yes, it is the need to know some languages because of my location.  My background is from Urdu speaking community back there from India, Now I am in Karachi Pakistan since my parents migrated in 1947.  Karachi is the the province of Sindh, its dominating language is Sindhi, I can understand this language, but can not speak or write in spite this is a very rich language having a long cultural historical background.  In other provinces of Pakistan like Punjab, NWFP (Now known as Khyber Pukhtoon Khawa) and Baluchistan. In Punjab, dominating language spoken by mass is Punjabi.  But there are other similar language, like Sareeki.  In NWFP Pushto, Brahwi and Persian are spoken,  whereas in Baluchistan, Baluchi language is spoken.   We should know all these languages, but like I said earlier this is not possible for an ordinary person.  I can speak Punjabi a little, can understand easily.

Now come to English:  English is supposed to be our official language.  This language rules in government matter, business, and in some schools whose medium of teaching is English.  So this is must for us to know English if we need a job in a reputable organization, so I did.  English is the requirement of my job.

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

Now come to English:  English is supposed to be our official language.  This language rules in government matter, business, and in some schools whose medium of teaching is English.  So this is must for us to know English if we need a job in a reputable organization, so I did.  English is the requirement of my job.

• I'd like to learn German. I think it's very hard but not impossible
  • I want to learn Portuguese

Thank you

• Sara seems inactive here since long.

• Salam Sea. I like Swahili.
  • Hi SERA,

I love Arabic. I think I know (not mastered all) my native Indonesian, Javanese (my local language), English, Arabic, Japanese, and a little Korean. Yes, I wanted to master many languages, but now I think I don't have much time. :D And I think it is better to focus on several languages. It's not hard to learn language but it needs much time for sure. It doesn't depend on location to learn a language, but it depends on our interest and activities. Sure, we need to know other language to enhance knowledge even more the level of work. :)

Thanks for your great discussion.

• SERA has been one of my initial friends on EC.  But she is now not active any more since long.  I miss her................really.

This reply was deleted.