Which is your favourite sport?

My favourite sport game is 'football'........I love football verymuch than other games...And iam a big fan of "SPAIN & FC BARCELONA" and yours?

Have a great time...............

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Jacker,

Thanks for sharing about ur favourite sports...I like swimming, i live in Kerala "gods own country"..Friend do u know the place? U know we have lot of beautifull rivers and ponds . sometimes i watch ' Formula 1 ' on TV..I don't have more idea about that sport..Anyhow i like 'Michael Schumacher' ...

HAVE A GREAT DAY

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi sister,

Thanks for sharing about ur favourite sport....I like to play volleyball , but iam not a tall man and the volleyball  players must need great height...I know its really a good sport......Sometimes i watch volleyball matches on TV ...

HAVE A GREAT TIME........

• My favourite sport is "Cricket" .  Don't you love Cricket Shinoj ??

• Hi dear Rajesh, first of all, sorry for my late reply......I don't like test and oneday matches and i like 'twenty twenty ' matches....In my opinion 'watching oneday and test matches are boring....I really like playing and watching football ...Brother i don't know how to explain that?...

HAVE A NICE DAY DEAR...

• When there was no "T - 20" we used to take interest in "ODI" and "Test" matches....but now a days many people wish to watch "T - 20" only and time will come when this "T - 20" will become "T - 10" and people would like to go through "T -10".

Yup, Shinoj, you are right watching "ODI" and "Test" matches getting bored.

Thanks !!!

Have a nice day!

• Dear,

Thanks for sharing about ur view....U are right...Friend we want to encourage football in our country....Friend u know what  i think our current football ranking is ''147'.......That's very poor....Do u agree with me? We want to encourage youngsters..Because i really really love football...I have a dream 'India  playing worldcup football'.......Can u imagine that..............

HAVE A GREAT DAY..................

• My favourite kind of sport is football as well. I'm from Ukraine and I'm a fan of Dynamo Kyiv (do you know Andrij Shevchenko? Now he's a player of that team). Of course I don't play football, but watch all important matches on TV. Sometimes I go to the stadium to watch the games of our local team.  I do love the atmosphere of the stadium and I like to shout VERY LOUD to cheer up my team.

• my favorite game is badminton and skating .

I was very much addicted to watch cricket matches ,slowly I lost interest in that game.I think it is very time consuming .I don't know its a coincidence or they intentionally organised important matches during exams.It is not easy to control oneself watching those interesting matches especially when it reaches climax  1 ball 2 runs LOL.

But now i have overcome that addiction.  

(please someone correct my post I am very weak in  english .)

exams.it
  • Hi,Narendra.....Thanks for sharing about ur favourite sport...

• My favourite games are Cricket  and Tennis.

This reply was deleted.