Which is your favourite sport?

My favourite sport game is 'football'........I love football verymuch than other games...And iam a big fan of "SPAIN & FC BARCELONA" and yours?

Have a great time...............

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like to watch skiing from tv. Cross country skiing, or pursuit racing..

I'm not interested of the combination of skiing and shooting..(sorry don't even know what it's called). Also ski jumping, slalom, and all other those downhill skiing are boring to watch for me. I also like bicycling too, but usually that's also not so interesting to watch.. But since I like to bicycle by my self It's little interesting, but I don't do it as sport. I don't go to competitions. ^_^

• Hi Hardi,

Thanks for sharing this.... Friend I am sorry to say that ' i don't have any idea about 'skiing'..May i know what's that....Will u please share about it... Yeah I like bicycling.....Bicycling helps to maintain our health and it's such a wonderfull exercise.... 

• Skiing is a winter sport. U can google it to find out more.

I found this video about cross country skiing (stunts).  http://youtu.be/1cppkpKu-CA

In competitions they actually don't do those stunts, so watching a competition from tv. is not so interesting, but I still like. Watching down hill skiing like slalom and etc. I don't like because scenery is always same. But in cross country skiing the track is long, so the scenery changes. I can enjoy snowy forest while watching.

When I was kid I had skis too, but not now. They are expensive and modern skis are more difficult to handle, because they go fast. When I was kid they were made of wood only, and u could apply paraffin to it's sole to make it slip well on snow.. but modern skis are made from special compounds and there are special ski waxes to apply to ski sole, so it can go really fast. It seems scary, how slippery they are.

We have also too few skiing days in year. Some year the snow stay down only some week. It's seems a waste to buy skis and gears, just for that short time in year. Yet last year we had snow something like 5 months. Then I was a bit sorry that I didn't have skis. ^_^

• hi Hardi ........sorry for my late reply...i was engaged with my exam..anyway i watched ur video...again thanks for sharing.......

• My favourite sport is football, voleyball, tabletennis, swimming... I like best Messi and Bacenola football team.

• Hi Arif,

Thanks for sharing about ur favourite sport.......

• U know my favourite football player is MESSI...He is a great great player in the world .............

• Sorry, I like sport but "Cricket" I don't know it, Is it a popular sport in your country?

• Friend,

Sorry for my late reply....U are right ,in Indian people really like cricket ....But i don't like cricket...Hi do u know 'Cricket'?..OK which is ur popular sport in ur country.........Again thanks for ur comment...........

Have a great day......

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi brother,

Thanks for sharing about ur favourite sport....I can feel that u are very craze about in cricket...That was awesome about ur dream team....I like ur dream team ..But i have a doubt 'who is the wicket keeper in that dream team' hi hi hi .............Friend iam just kidding.............Have a great time....

This reply was deleted.