Which do you like better, mother or father? When you were a child, you might have been asked this question. Or if you have children, you might have asked it to your children. I wonder why some parents want to ask their children about that. I think this is one of the most difficult questions for children. Have you ever asked your children this question? Or have you ever be asked it. What did your children answer? Or what did you answer?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Both are better. i will share some quotes mother or father. Then you will realise which better.

• Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.— STEVIE WONDER
    • God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.— JEWISH PROVERB
    • Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.

I will find this quotes a website , i will show you these site , if you will need further ,visit best quotes site ,I will recomended.

http://rightquotes4all.com/sweet-happy-mothers-day-messages/

Sweet Happy Mothers Day Messages Quotes, Wishes And Greetings
    Mother’s day is a special day to honour your mother. It is celebrate the role of mothers in society.  Mothers day is the best tradition to celebrate…
    • Hello, Shin Watson. Thank you for your response. Referring to mother seems to be more than referring to father.

• Wel Come. <3

• I have ever asked my children the question. My children answered they liked father more than me. I was glad to hear that. My husband played with them and changed their diapper very well when they were very young. Most of all, their thought are still the same! 

• Hello, Laura n Dana1. Thank you for your response. Oh, you seem not to be disappointed to hear that. You are tolerant.

• I have never asked my children who they prefer and I have never told them I prefer one over the other. I love them both equally.

My two parents were quite different people; my father was an electrical engineer who had been a flight engineer in the Royal Australian Air Force during World War II and my mother was a chemical engineer. They both had different skills, senses of humour, and dispositions. I loved both of them in different ways and did different things with each. 

Now they are long gone and I think of them most weeks.

• Hello, Robinoz. Thank you for your response. Your parents seemed to be so nice.

• Interesting question, Tam...

Well, when I was a child I prefered my father. Although, he was scary and brutal, he tought me a lot of useful things. My mother was just a back-stabber, and she couldn't even cook. Yuck! 

But now to your question 'I wonder why some parents want to ask their children about that.' If it's done once as a joke, it's not a big deal of course! But you would be shocked if you would know how many people ask their children this almost every day. Only emotional immature parents ask those questions. They need this approval for their fragile little Egos. But because the child is dependend on its parents love and shelter, it can't answer this question honestly without risking and fearing consequences. Even a pretended dissapointed reaction is for small children very stressful.

Greetings!

• Hello, NotAClue. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I agree with you.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hello, Ella. Thank you for your comment. Yes, exactly. I hope there aren't parents who can answer it easily.

This reply was deleted.