Replies

• Brother Ali  Do u know ?

More population of USA speak Spanish  

• This reply was deleted.
    • Most Welcome Andria Calubay 

India is very big country IT contain many states.Religion,Languages,Food etc 

I will Join with you if u do not mind lol 

• Hello ,

I want to visit South Africa for the abroad jungles, nature and various types of animalss, 

second wanna Brazil for going to Amazon , third i to New Zealand for great green nature .

for sure my wish is to see each corner of the globe , i only mentioned the most golden dreams of my nights here :) thanks for the cool question U shaikh

• Thanks for taking part in this discussion

• I will visit India, like Hafida, because I like Indian art and culture. I like Indian music/songs and dance, especially the calssic one. I'm an Indian movie maniac! lol And when I am there, I will visit the beautiful temples exsisting and, most importanly, I will try to find a dance studio or something to learn Indian classical dance. I also want to learn to play dhol!

• Most Welcome Chandra in my country

• Dear friend Where is Alaska ? First time I heard this name.

• Japan is famous for many thing I read a chapter regarding Japan Train 

• I would like to visit caribbean islands in Jamaica because the islands have many beautiful beaches and many nice sights that need to visit, also the place is very nice for honeymoon I guess hehehe

• Hi U shaikh,

There are many places I want to visit,but there is one place place I hope to visit it soon in KSA " Meccah".

This reply was deleted.