Which aspect of English do you need the most help with?

• Reading
  • Writing
  • Speaking
  • Listening
  • Preparing for tests
  • Other  (Please specify)

Why do you find that especially difficult?  Do you have any goals?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For me , speaking and listening is sooo difficult because I always speak Chinese English that only Cjinese people can understand , and I can't prounce some letter correctly like I as well .plus , Chinese grammar is absolutely different from English so that I can't catch the main idea of a long sentence . What should I do ? :((
    • I think you need some help from a good teacher.  The teacher can listen to you and give you good feedback on how you sound.  Many of my Chinese students have told me that English grammar is much more complicated than Chinese grammar.  You can get some good help with grammar online for free, and there are also books you can buy.  Don't get discouraged.  You can get help.

• in my opinion writing is the most difficult aspect because in doing writing i should think about the grammar and the correct sequence in english and also sometime i have mistake in spelling because the pronunciation in english speaking is very different in english writing
    Thank you

• This reply was deleted.
    • Have you found my new website English4internationals or my Facebook page English International  Please take a look at them and then we could schedule a time to meet and practice. if you like.  

ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL: Improve Your Speaking and Listening
      English International: Improve Your Speaking and Listening
    • Have you seen my new website English International ?  Take a look at it, and then we could schedule a time to meet and talk.

ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL: Improve Your Speaking and Listening
      English International: Improve Your Speaking and Listening
  • I'd like to help you, but I don't know what you should do.

• For me, speaking and writing are the most difficult aspects. Not only I make same grammatical mistakes again and again, but I don't/can't use the vocabulary that I know very well. Being not able to use the words one knows by heart is a dilemma, isn't it?

• I can help you.  Please see my new Facebook page at my new Facebook page

English International
      English International. 80 likes. Improve your speaking, reading, writing and listening to English.
  • This reply was deleted.
  • in my  mind  speaking is difficult  than writing ..i just want  to give an example ..when i m chatting  with my friend  we  can  realize each other  clearly  but  when we  r  speaking then appear  some  problems ..i want  to confess that  however i know all grammar  rules many words  about  english  skills i have  to difficulty to understanding  people.. is  main reason  - every  person has  own accent ..some of  them speaking  very  quickly and  some  of  them very slowly...and it is  soo  difference  from my  native language ..when i listening  whatever  music  or  watcing some  video  in english  i hardly understand but  when music or  video has  lyrics i surprise that i know  all  words i i know  all about  it..but  why  it is  so hard  to understand  ? what  is the  problem ?i think if somebody want  to learn this language  fluenlty  he/she have to fulfill all conditions (reading ,writing,speaking,listening..etc )..THANK U 

This reply was deleted.