Where is the logic?

Hello guys,

I am little bit confused ..You know, I have come across many times videos on Youtube or pictures of muslim girls with covered hair BUT with heavy layer of make up. I mean they post tutorials etc. and I really wonder where is the logic as their hair is covered but face is hidden under the layers of make up, which like we all know make women look better..

What is your opinion? Is it ok to cover hair but to put on such heavy layer of make up including red lipstick etc.? How does it go together? Plz... enlighten me ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How many prostitudes did you see? I was wondering.AND with their shape how you can understand that they are whore? I mean your discussion is in conflict' you cant judge people with their shape.As an atheist you think covered girls with make up maybe prostitude.But if they make up without covering they will be not a whore.I feel an bias here.Hmm
  • Amy, thanx for participating and your opinion... I think light make up is ok to cover sth etc. - it is purpose of it - it can make women more beautiful but on the other hand - muslim women are supposed to hide their beauty as I was told here - so here we gooo and haha we are back - at the beginning of this discussion...
  • Saba...if it has nothing to do with religion - why here in my place and places I visited nobody was covering their hair?
  • David... ehmm... I wouldn't say so ..my discussion - my curiousity ...so cut this bossy attitude :D nobody can stop me ... even not a native speaker :/
  • I have read from somewhere a Muslim girl wrote that to cover hair was like a pearl covered by its shell . Because they are beautiful and very precious so they must have shell to protect . The benefits of make up are to hide defects and beauty fix . After make up remover does its work , imagine how face looks like :)

I feel a little scared when I see a person in a thick make up with intense shades of lips and eyes . I can't enlighten you and if you get enlightenment then please enlighten me :)

I would like to read some logical explanations, too .

• There is nothing to do with relegion I see lots of non Muslim covering there head as far as I feel mayb they find thereself attractive...
  • Rahul... oh myyyyy goshhhh :D Either I am totally blind, tired or stupid! Guess all of them are correct !!! I am sorryyyyyyy ...even though to be called like this - each guy would feel flattered! :D
  • David,
    if the answer is that they aren't good muslims or they are "modern" muslims ...I am not sattisfied :D I would like to read more :)
  • Dear Luci
    I admire your attempts to learn about new things and to question.That's really nice , since people make good choices just when they learn about good choices and they avoid bad ones when they know about them.
    Beside I'd be happy to talk to different people .This is one of the greatest things that God blessed us with , the ability to talk:))
    Nice to meet you
    The best
    Nina
  • Nina... this platform is international so you can come across spectrum of various people .. as I am curious person and find this a bit illogical - I asked.... it has nothing to do with my atheism as it is more about enhancing my general knowledge.. I would say ;)
This reply was deleted.