Replies

• We were talking about you and psycho lady..........not me.....my dear!!!kekeke

• Since when did you talk behind your close friend's back, Nida?

• Go on oldie!!! and talk about me behind my back!! 

If I were invisible, I would fly (with my wings), go to Nido's place and slap her in the face! damn harsh!! lol kekeke

• poor you Nida :p  kekekekeke 

• Close friend?!

About whom you're talking about? kekeke

• @fahime 

I wish your name will be on the list :) , I'll be soo happy for you 

warm regards 

• Oh, very creative topic, :D, here is my plan:

From 0h00 to 5h00: Intruding into house of corrupter to take back money, properties they stolen to redistribute for the poor.

From 5h00 to 10h00: Intruding into house of Congress to rewrite some laws, acts that serves for interest group but not people.

From 10h00 to 13h00: Having lunch at Hilton Hanoi.

From 13h00 to 15h00: Taking a nap at Sheratone Hanoi.

From 15h00 to 18h00: After allowing myself to enjoy the miracle, be a hero again, save the poor patients in hospital by giving them money taking from corrupters' house.

From 18h00 to 24h00: Finding out Sweety to convince her giving me one day more invisible!!!

• Good, I liked the first one it means that are still studying, I wish that U can get a high score without being invisible :)
    • Oh thx dear, i took that exam about 4 months ago and now i'm waiting 4 responses... it's gonna announce till end of this month...

• Without any doubt, i definitely do 2 things:

First i go 2 a place where some masters gather and create the questions of university admission exam so i become aware about all of the correct answers and admit in my favorite university with the highest score!!! i know that it's a kind of cheatery but no problem cuz I'M AN INVISIBLE PERSON!!!

Then i go 2 one of my friends' home 2 just meet him... look at him as much as i can cuz i'm invisible and there's no limitation!!! 

Thank u 4 bring me in a world which i could be invisible...

This reply was deleted.