Replies

• Nothing can be more serious than that, Sweety..:)

• Wow...........that surely will be a great privilege, to be invisible!  Maybe I will become the INVISIBLE SUPERHEROINE because with a power like that, I can easily trace all the wrongdoings of evil men, block their evil plans and prevent them from pushing through their evil devices............but along with that incredible feature, I should have wings to facilitate my heroic acts.........kekeke

It's great to imagine yourself as superhero sometimes!  Nice question, Sweety!

• Err, you dare to disrupt my wholesome plan, four-eyed monster?

• Can you share this wholesome plan of yours with me, Atty?  Anyway, you have no choice but to share it since you are my fifth eye.  Have you already forgotten that?

If you gonna tell me that your plan is to play Robinhood's role...  well, better change that plan, Atty!  Have mercy on the original Robinhood.  You might outshine him if you imitate his role.....kekeke

• I will share it with you if Sweety give me one more day invisible, I'm sure there will be interesting agendas in the second day of invisibility, so, as a powerful TEACHER of EC, it's better if you can give me a hand to persuade her :))

• Oh my, last night Yas said that she has got wings and now you're wishing to have wings!

What are you up to, girls?!

• let them dear dear Nida, bcz they will never have them kekeke :p 

• What's wrong with having wings..........as long as tails and horns are not included!

• And I wonder what's wrong with having tails and horns? kekeke

• Ohh......... you don't feel awkward having them?

This reply was deleted.