Replies

• Absolutely.
    tumblr_n28eybe8ed1sp76hoo1_500.jpg
    MARY said:

Hey! I'm not a very young lady, but not that old either XD

When I was a teenager ppl still bought CDs and I loved to visit old record stores and vinyls' markets... I've always felt nostalgic of times that I haven't lived :P

Anyway... I'm a music lover and still I believe is not the same listening to a jazz record played on a vinyl than played on Spotify. Kind of like the difference of what a book lover must feel reading a 'real' book or a digital one, don't you think? ;)

A738a said:

CDs? Who still uses CDs? Why are you talking like an old lady? 

Hmm. Something smells fishy.¬¬

MARY said:

Good question but hard to tell. I've more than 500 records, I couldn't pick just one (yeah, there was a time when people used to buy records -CD's, vynils...) 

So I'd pick a song that would help to remind this time of our life: 'It's the end of the world as we know it' by R.E.M

what song describe this time in your life?
    Somedays ago, I watched a video that explain how music helps people with they memories. So, if you lost your memory, what song would remember you thi…
  • Hey! I'm not a very young lady, but not that old either XD

When I was a teenager ppl still bought CDs and I loved to visit old record stores and vinyls' markets... I've always felt nostalgic of times that I haven't lived :P

Anyway... I'm a music lover and still I believe is not the same listening to a jazz record played on a vinyl than played on Spotify. Kind of like the difference of what a book lover must feel reading a 'real' book or a digital one, don't you think? ;)

A738a said:

CDs? Who still uses CDs? Why are you talking like an old lady? 

MARY said:

Good question but hard to tell. I've more than 500 records, I couldn't pick just one (yeah, there was a time when people used to buy records -CD's, vynils...) 

So I'd pick a song that would help to remind this time of our life: 'It's the end of the world as we know it' by R.E.M

Somedays ago, I watched a video that explain how music helps people with they memories. So, if you lost your memory, what song would remember you thi…
  • This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

I dunno. Just 'cause. Do you really need an explanation? Hmm? I don't think so.

• CDs? Who still uses CDs? Why are you talking like an old lady? 

MARY said:

• Good question but hard to tell. I've more than 500 records, I couldn't pick just one (yeah, there was a time when people used to buy records -CD's, vynils...) 

• whenever im down and i want to bring back the time that i have felt so much needing for someone whom i love so much and remembering that certain time that i came to know how important he is to me when he left for almost a week...before that, he gave me this track. the whole week im playing this song and it reminds me of him and realized that i have a feelings for him more than just a friend. so whenever i miss him and i want to remember all the things that we have shared that time 3years ago, i just play this song.

http://youtu.be/Ni4ga5nOSQI

• Well, This is the song that may describes my mood some special days. it's an old spanish song (I couldn't find any in English) and it talks about wistfulness or melancholy for old friends, old lovers, old situations, old glory times that will never come.
    http://youtu.be/11EU0T6ZluE
    • Estanis, why do you feel old? you are young! :D, that song is sad! you need other song like this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZSe6N_BXs

and clap with me! hahaha :D

• Lol yeah! Haha, I do really love that one too. O.k. I admit my mood changed for a while. You hit the bull's eye!
    • you are welcome :D

This reply was deleted.