Personally, the first thing I notice is the amount of comments coz I wonder so:

If the blog is worth reading, so at least it must have more than 3 comments...or I notice the writer; coz some members are such nice writers.

For many members (as I've noticed) they mostly read the blog if the publisher is their friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I wrong?! Then what's ur saying?!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Dear Sniper Venom,

You are absolutely right. Reading difficult texts can improve our English; of course, I don't mean I never read difficult blogs, I read them less than easier ones.

• Then give me 5!
      We're in the same taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• My heart goes to blogs which are written originally.  It means that the blogger has exerted an effort to try to improve his/her writing skill by being original.  Well, it's the main purpose why we write blogs.

Generally, I love reading all blogs.  I read fast in order to fully grasp the whole concept of the blog.  Naturally, if the blogger is your friend, you take the interest to know what he has written but I don't think that you don't read other blogs, too.

There are some blogs worth reading but don't have some comments.  If there is something that I noticed prominently, it is.......that members are content to be just onlookers only and don't practise their writing skill by placing comments generously.  They should remember that commenting is also one way of practising our English.

• Originality!

U just hit the nail on the head...ya! I do agree with u; some members do their best to write their blogs but often get no feedback...esp. as Tara talked over this through a blog so not to leave these kinda efforts without comment. As u urself pointed out, some members don' do so; sth that I sometimes believe it refers to the laziness!!!!!!!!!! doesn' it?! Laziness, the thing personally I always have problem with. As one of my teachers said "The newer the generation, the lazier they are in learning sth esp. for foreign languages"...4 years ago, here used to have much more active members in the blog field...I hope it will be solved but of course it is up to ourselves :S (not referring to u!!!!...kidding!!!!!!!) anyway...

And about the relation between friendship and reading the blogs, I think u've replied it in the best way...intrest and curiosity, the ones which usually persuade us for getting the friends' concepts and sayings...Then I just wondered so: "Wish all of us were close friends so we could be persuaded to surely read the blogs carefully and pay attention to the endeavors done on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• the first thing i notice on a blog is the blog title...if the title is a catchy one then i would read it first than than the other blogs....second is the content...and it's okay who wrote the blog.

• Of coursssssssssssssse!

The catchy titles!!!!

I believe it as one of the most important items for creating a blog...bu u know, some members do not pay attention to that. And I believe that the whole content (as it's ur second option) can be summed up in the title at once! U just pointed out to one the bests, guy!

This reply was deleted.