Replies

• Hi Liedy,

The best thing in my life came from a bad situation. Being a father to my son is by far the best thing in my life.

Shane

• It was really a challenging question for me. At first, I thought I already know the answer, and I typed spontaneously. But when I thought more deeply, I found out that maybe it was not what I really needed and desired to do. Maybe I need more development in life to find a good answer to such a question.

Sometimes, some things are not what WE do, but they are some accidents or happenings. Yet, I do not deny that they are somewhat the result of some actions in the past that we are not aware. Anyway!

I always think that I never do my best! So how can I dare to write something that was the best thing done by me in life?

• Thank you

wich you good luck and you will have more chances to do what you like and desir

My best regards!

• Hello, How are you ?

The best thing i have done in my life was helping poor people in my area .

• The best things that have happened in my live are without any doubt: my wife, my daughter and my son.

I live for them, and although children occupy the most time of my free time, and left you without time for sports or hobbies, it deserves.

• Great!May the god protevt them for you and give you hapiness and joy.

Thank you

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you maxim

i wich you the best

good luck

• Hello!

May the god be with you in your work and life is good to help your students to realise their dreams

Thanks sister.i am happy to have your answer.

Have a nice day

• This reply was deleted.
    • welcome Hekmatulah

• I gave birth for two amazing kids....

This reply was deleted.