Replies

• Customers :)

• Dear Tara,

What I write here, maybe not all. As teacher (NOT in the school), I'm happy to see their innocent smiles and cheerfulness, also great spirits. That will make me keep ageless. :D

They are honest and pure. This is how I can advise them and let them think themselves when they have problems. Being a teacher is not only about teaching, but I should be able to be their friend. This is also make me ageless. lol....

• i m a retired officer..and my life was just something like “band of brothers” i got its almost all involvements profoundly..i had had many difficulties..i had sweared for thousands of times while on service..disappointments,betrayals,hopeless times,blood,death and also living..breathing..so now im looking back and trying to figure out what was it about?? Basically i haven’t have any regret to go on that business..it was my first love..and i have no remorse to what i’d done once..and also many many regrets to couldn’t be done ones..with the plus and minus..i liked my job nonetheless..so u re asking what is the best part..just seeing a living eyes of an alive man..maybe this was the best.. never could be explain by words..there will be no man such courageous under the threat of bullets... never ever..but still keeping to go on with the fear,with the awareness of death,with the conscious of losing lovelies..and calculating the proximities of DOA...and then again looking with the same impact to those willing eyes..that was the best.. 

• Since I Don't have job and I am at home with kids, I consider this as my job :) And well the best part of this job is to see how my kids are growing, how they learn new things! 

• GREAT TOPIC

As an architecte  deseigner, the best  part in my job is when i finish projects and see the final result.I feel very happy when  people like my work , specialy when the project can be realised without problems .I am working in an important domain,2385100310?profile=original you see changes every days , for that you have to renewal   your thoughts  and be on line with this developement.

• Was this current design done by You? I remember seeing it somewhere on internet

• I don't have a job. Now the best part in my life is walking.

I hop you visit my "MyEC" and read my blogs I like you help me to improve my Eglish.

• Hi Tara! How are you?

Well, the best part about my job as a teacher is to see my students interacting spontaneously, when they speak English without keeping asking me everything and being worried about making mistakes. I like to see them communicating happily!

• I asked myself this question as I didn't know for sure why I like my job: It was for me- to enjoy a status, or it was for helping other people?

I took a second job in a place I thought it was more rewarding in what concern recognising my work. Doing two jobs in parallel I realized that it was not the praises from my superiors that made me happy, but the fact that I can speak, laugh, and bring happiness and hope to my patients. These things may seems with less significance, but they indeed, represent for me, the best part about my job.

• I've been teaching English since 2010 and I think the best part of my job is when I get back home with a very strong feeling of satisfaction inside of me for what I did during my lesson.

I've never felt like this before!!!!!!!!!  

This reply was deleted.