Replies

• My mom's magical  smile 

• A person has 7 stages in life as said by william shakespeare. And in my opinion, the thing that make someone happy changes with the time. For instance, if we talk about children they find happiness in playing or getting new toys, Youngster love to have new accessories, Professionals feel happy when there work is acknowledged, Respect from everyone makes female happy.

May be i have different perspective about this. Well Programming makes me happy :-)

• Tak skall du ha, Vanitary! I wonder why did you choose freedom as number one? It could be, because of wars and unrest everywhere. Respect is also one of the main aspects of life that makes us happy. Naturally, marriage and children are important to add more happiness to our life. Thanks, Van. for your nice comment.

• Oh Dios mio, Estanis! If your wife sees that, wow! She might not like it. Lol! There is something in common between us, Mr. Estanis. It makes me happy when the plane is about to be in airborne. Being naked in the house, well, I feel shy to do that. My daughter might see me or the twins now, they are becoming naughty. Nevertheless, I wish you all the happiness in the world. Thanks for your frank comment. 

• Persis Diah! You have really put the medicine in its proper place. Love heals, satisfies, brings joy to our life and consequently, it brings happiness to it, too. I guess love is important to make us really happy. Thanks, Diah.

• When a pretty lady give me a wink...  when someone runs to the subway and you see comfortably seated how the doors start closing in front of him lol...  wandering naked at home, yeah what a feel of freedom :D (when alone)...  uncorking a good red wine hmm...   the ten minutes after pressing buzz button...  ohh feeling the plane leaving the ground...  walking in the street and hearing people speak a different language.

I guess many more :)

• Alf shukr ya Esraa! Thanks again.

• Tak skall du ha, Vanitary! I wonder why did you choose freedom as number one? Could be, because of the wars and the unrest all over the world. Respect is needed between us and to our characters, too. Naturally, marriage and children are the fruit of life. These things are very important to make us happy in our life. Thanks, Van. for your nice comment.

• Zvychaino Roman! True friends help you, see your needs and stand by you when you have a problem. Thanks for your nice comment. 

• Danyavaad Rahul! They say that money is the nerve of life. It is very important to make our needings be fulfilled. Some people find the internet is their only breathing. I am one of them. Thanks Rahul for all the things you mentioned to make you happy in life. I really wish you happiness in your life. 

This reply was deleted.