Replies

• Ya salam ya Abu Seed! kulak zoag. Nice comment. Thanks Said Almograbe. 

• Ahib assama ya Esraa. Shookrun aala taaligik ajameel. Of course, if your mom and dad are happy with you, you will definitely be happy. Thanks for that expression, over the sky. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks for your nice comment.

• Saya juga! Worship makes us pure and happy. Regarding traveling, I like it a lot and it really makes me happy. I prefer the airplane. Taking the bus or the car is a bit boring for long distances. I prefer aircrafts than being for hours in a seat without moving or stretching my legs. Kembang, is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks for your comment. 

• Saya setuju dengan kamu, Riyan. Kalau kita berdoaa, ini bagus. Thanks for your comment on that discussion, (what makes you happy in life). Thanks again.

• Sholat (pray) and Holiday.

make me happy in live.

as long you get freedom for pray you feel happy in world
  • Watashi mo, Tam! I agree with every word you said. It is better I become my own person. Imitation is not good, and I will tell you this. If a woman wanted to be Angelina Joli, she would never be. She can be more beautiful than her, but she cannot be that person. Thanks for those valuable tips, Tam. I really appreciate them.

• Being loved by people we love.

Doing something we love.

Sharing love to everyone.

Get a job I love. 

Put "love" in every kind of my activities will make me happy surely.

• Mr. Dara,

Ice cream, chocolate cake and tiramisu aaaand when one wakes up in the morning thinking aaarrrh I have to struggle for this, and things just works out so nice, easy and smoothly like railway tracks - LoL.

Another thing that may sound a little bit cliche like is;

I like to see people around me being in good mood, happy, smiling and cheerful, especially those whom I love and care about, my family and friends, because then I know they are just fine.

Very nice discussion :)

• Mishaikh your comment is so sweet that I had to say “oooh”, holding hand on my heart.

It is right, because children are so innocent, so life confirming. A baby who has just learned to walk, and stumble a little around is also so cute, the look on their faces, they are so concentrated.

• I appreciate Eva your feeling that way. 

This reply was deleted.