Sometimes, people get their creativity due to their grief. When they were happy, they lost it. This happen to most people, I guess.

Some people, otherwise, lost their creativity when they are in grief. But, they get it back when they feel comfortable.

For example:

A well-known song was created by a musician who had just lost his dearest.

A painter could express his happiness in their awesome painting.

At other times, they lost their creativity, and they should try so hard to make at least the same.

The principal question is, "How to get our creativity back?"

Have a walk?

Talk to people?

Read?

Just imagine? or

What?

Any oponions, comments, corrections, or just saying hello are welcome. :D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Shaheen,,

Taking a walk could be a great thing. We'll see many things around us. Just how we catch it, pack it, and deliver it.

Thanks for your valuable comment.

• Thank you for sharing, interesting topic. I do't know what can bring creativity back, I guess  if it's meant to be creative I guess anything you mention may do it,  perhaps I should add  connecting to surroundings, to oneself, and loving,  as much as  a heart could do who knows what might  help, we are all sdfferent.. 

• Hello Helen,

The point is connected to surrounding. I agree with that. Thanks for your comment.

• Saya tidak tahu, mod. Onee Chan, tetapi this reminds me of my discussion (why do we cry when we are happy? It is an emotional thing, answered by the great blogger, Mr. Mishaikh. In my opinion and according to that answer, creativity can be made from how we do things.  Out of milk, we can make butter, yogurt, cheese, ...etc.   The similarity might be far from your question, but from the womb of suffering, hope is created as they say. Thanks, mod. Onee for sharing an interesting topic. 

• Hello Teacher Dara,

Thanks for your great comment. 

• Hello! :P Gosh, I'm so creative today. XD

• Thanks Nanny and Rys for your comment.

Best wishes.

• Totally agree, especialy wid dat tag "no chit  chat" to a chatroom member nick..... XXL-XD

• Muhahaha! Rys, come on... don't be so mean to little NotAClue! I'm working hard on my social skills... although without any success lately. :P

• NotAClue, I didn't mean to be SO mean...take it just as an amiable,encouraging nudge ..... ;-)

This reply was deleted.