Sometimes, people get their creativity due to their grief. When they were happy, they lost it. This happen to most people, I guess.

Some people, otherwise, lost their creativity when they are in grief. But, they get it back when they feel comfortable.

For example:

A well-known song was created by a musician who had just lost his dearest.

A painter could express his happiness in their awesome painting.

At other times, they lost their creativity, and they should try so hard to make at least the same.

The principal question is, "How to get our creativity back?"

Have a walk?

Talk to people?

Read?

Just imagine? or

What?

Any oponions, comments, corrections, or just saying hello are welcome. :D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, when you absorb  in a particular situation, you start observing the thing so closely related to particular field and find someting new in it That is called creativity. 

• Hello broter Arif,

Observing particular situation.. It's a great idea. 

Thanks for your valuable comment.

•        Allow me to speak for myself; When I have a true willing to free my mind and my soul from all negative thoughts and obstacles which stubbornly stand in my way as a huge rock  such as; my  sadness, my tiredness, my illness and etc. …. And say loudly to them “get out of my life, I am the only thinker in my mind. I stay in the now and enjoy each and every moment”. Then my friend, I can get back my creativity. I can assure you. God bless you.

• Hello Sewar,

Then it means when you are in good mood that you create yourself, you'll be creative as usual. Thanks for your comment.

God bless you, too.

• Hello all, :D

To be honest...ALL my gadgets betray me (LoL) so it's hard for me to connect with you now.

I will be back to talk a lot with you, ASAP. ;)

• Find it back where you lost it

• Thanks for your comment, Miya. I will. 

• Hm...nice question, Onee...What to say here...I can judge only from my point of view. Each situation has individual approaches. And I cannot even say what it depends on. Sometimes mood...sometimes place or people around...I cannot say that I am more creative when I am in a good or bad mood...when I am happy or not...I am either creative at the moment or not. As simple as it is.

Yes, once in a while strong emotions may push me into creation...like extreme happiness, love, sorrow, grief...But such strong emotions do not happen every single day, otherwise, I would be emotionally burned out.

How to get creativity back?...All your approaches can be useful. I mean in daily life.

As for work...heheh.....in most of the time we just do not have an option either create or not. Like, for example...I 'll need to invent something for tomorrow's speech...and I have neither wish nor ideas what to speak about...but...I have no choice. So...I will have to sit and force myself..and I am sure the inspiration will come during the process...hhh. So....this is my answer....One who wants...will find a way. Our needs determine the ways. 

Thanks for the discussion, Onee. Have a great week.

• Hello Olga,

It's true when we face a job for it. Mood can be a big thing that influence our creativity. 

There...writing a long comment in English also needs creativity. :) Thanks for your great comment.

• Once I read on a mailonline article that some great persons, most of them are writer perhaps, had a habit of taking a long walk. I searched the article later but couldn't trace it.

This reply was deleted.