The idea of this discussion came to me while writing my blog about my wife birthday gift. She adores pearl bracelets. I bought her once, but new types of decorations and new types of jewelry keep coming up.

for us, men, we can have a necktie or a silver watch as an adornment, but you, ladies,

What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

bracelet.jpg

bracelt 1.jpg

bracelet 3.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some chaps are interested in wearing male necklaces or male neck chains, so as you’ve stressed, it is their right, so we let them wear them.2393876322?profile=original

• Yes, it is a nice discussion; in fact, I’m not interested in wearing jewelry or ornaments because I love simple lifestyle, but it doesn’t mean that other menfolk should be like me in this regard. Some of my male friends are interested in wearing male necklaces, but I think it is feminine nature that females are so keen on wearing jewels as well as buying new ones. I can remember that I once bought a male necklace on a special occasion, but I gave it to my mother later on and asked her to get it converted into a female bracelet with the help of a goldsmith.  Please don’t misunderstand me, may I ask you a question? If compared “gold” to “iron”, which one is the most useful to humankind?

• Koshwara fagat! Saba! Your husband is very lucky. Out of one hundred, get me two, three, or at least five women who do not want ornamentation. Extend my regards to him. Thanks for your nice and humble comment. 

• Hi Dara

Earings

• Eu estous feliz Thayslane! If I m not afraid of your husband, I would send you one. Beautiful ladies deserve more. Thanks, Thays for teaching me Portuguese, and thanks for your comment.

• a gold bracelet.

• Vanakkam Kanimozhi! Vo kiya hain? What a lovely Indian girl in her ornamentations. I really like that. Yes, you are right, we see them in Indian movies. During the marriage, the bride is a moving jewelry shop, as you mentioned. In our country, the police are called to guard the marriage until the whole wedding is done. Thanks, Kani for those lovely photos.  

• In my country can't even say countless adornment to jewels of ladies, People used to wear earrings, necklace, bracelet. On occasion, we can see the jewelry shop put an adornment of ladies.2602289328?profile=original2602289465?profile=original

• Queiro ser tu amigo, Ivan. Our wishes do not have limits. I hope you get what you want. Thanks, Ivan for your comments.

• I'd like to have a jewel made hand by a crafter

This reply was deleted.