what is your ideal job?

I think, in life, there are so much job for us choose, but also there are cases, everybody not satisfy about their job. And I hope everybody can discuss it and expand your idea about this job.

For me, I like a job which I can contact with many people, I want a active job, but I think I need a good health. Because when I was small, I very shy when I met anyone, That is a reason I fell regret because I lost many chances. And then I try to change myself, and now I fell better, and I want to meet many people from other countries.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like working in foreign affairs, where I get to work with people, exchange and communicate persuasively. I am able to expand my relationships and have many opportunities for new experiences. word wipe

Word Wipe
    Let's play Word Wipe, the newest free online puzzle game, and show off your language skills by matching letters to make valid words within the time l…
  • You cannot choose the job, your skill and your passion give you the chance the job. then you can satisfy and suscced in your carrer life. 

Im very much like my job now and very fashionnet on my job, it was taken me long time to my self and my capabality. 
    i would suggested we should have very stong edcuation system to understand your interst and train towards to achive the goal.

• My current job is trading. Honestly, I really like it, I'm glad that one day I found this article https://washingtonindependent.com/how-to-trade-in-forex/, chose a broker and started trading. It completely changed my life for the better. If you are tired of your job and low salary, then I recommend forex trading.

How to Trade in Forex - How to Find the Best Forex Broker?
    Before you start learning how to trade in forex, you should make sure you understand what you're doing.
  • When I approach developers, I want the perfect workflow and great results. All in all, I can recommend amasty if you are looking for a reliable developer. In addition, this company offers magento plugin store, where you can find many plugins and extensions for applications to improve their performance and efficiency.

Amasty: Magento 2 Extensions Development Company | Magento Plugin Store
    Choose from 250+ Magento 2 and Magento 1 plugins professionally developed by Amasty, First Premier Magento Extension Builder Company. We know how to…
  •   I think it depends on our age, so there is agefactor!

• Well, I like my current job (and I feel lucky for that) But if I could pick a second one, I'd like to have a job as Kenny G's records collector. I'd collect every Kenny G's record on the face of the earth and once I've them all, I'd do this:

giphy.gif

After that, I'd like to have a job as Celine Dion's records collector...

• I just need to increase my job , I'm a musician and I love my job , but the salary is not very well and even sometimes I have problems , but I love my job ... I dont like to meet many people at work and I think if I do anything about music I will be happy .
This reply was deleted.