Replies

• 1- I use usually Cambrige dictionary.

2-I used to serach about meanings in Oxford dictionary.But Nowadays..Naah.

• "I hope it is the same to you." OMG!! You are right Anastasia. I got a weakness for this very one.

As for hardcover, I have Oxford learner's dictionary. But I go frequently for English to Bangla one.

• 1. Another useful dictinary on line is Merriam- Webster  and Thesaurus. Take a look at it it's useful to me . I hope it is the same to you.

2.We never forget using hardcover dictionaries . It is an old habit since we started learning  a foreign language. I use Longman and Oxford learner's dictionary.

• I use LONGMAN. Hardcover,  PC Software, and mobile application.

• It's nice to hear that you still use hardcover. Thanks for commenting. 

• My go-to dictionary is www.wordreference.com. it has definition, translation to my language (Spanish), collocations, special uses and best of all, a discussion forum were you can ask specific uses or any kind of doubt that the dictionary couldn't solve. It has been available for quite a while, so chances are someone else already asked that question for you.

I almost don't use physical disctionaries nowadays. Although I have a couple big ones and a big thesaurus. I don' remember the publisher, though. 

• Thanks for your comment Ishtar.

This dictionary got some quite interesting features. It is very rich in Spanish meanings I guess, and supports at least 17 languages. 

• 1. There are many... There are two that I use more than others. Here they are:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/

https://www.ldoceonline.com/es-LA/dictionary/

2. I hardly have a couple of hardcover books here...

So...the answer is NEVER )))

Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings & Definitions
    The most popular dictionary and thesaurus. Meanings & definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations.
    • Thanks for your comment O.M. The second, Longman, If there were Bangla, then, it would be nicer for me. But still, it is good as an English to English.

This reply was deleted.