Replies

• nida said:

Crimson! :)

Bloody Nida as always!

What is your favorite word in English?
    My favorite word is audacity. when I first heard this word, it gives me nice feeling. It was like it contained courage, power and determination.
  • I like the word magnanimous........ but my favorite is supercalifragilisticexpiadolicious and I overly use the word "super" in my English sentences most of the time.

By the way, the word "supercalifragilisticexpiadilocious" simply means "FANTASTIC" in English!

• Dear Arif, you are right they are nice words that show the fact that we want to be respectful to that person.thanks for participating.
  • My favorite word in English is "please or kindly". When I heard these words from others while addressing me, I feel pleased :) and I also feel pleased to give others respect by using these words in communication
  • Dear Just, what a nice word! every conversation and every friendship starts with 'hello'. Once i watched a movie about spelling the words; it was a nice movie. I will give the movie you mentioned a try. Thanks for stopping bye.

Dear Salem, success is a wonderful word that contains many other great words like determination, perseverance, belief and hardworking. Thanks for sharing your word.

Dear Jan, thanks for stopping by.

Dear Nida, i knew the meaning of this word. If i am not wrong, it means red color. It sounds nice. Thanks for stopping by.

• Crimson! :)

• mine is "success" too. because it is the only word that all people have been trying to reach it...
  • To me , it is " success "

• Dear Roco, i love it, especially the way it is pronounced. It's so cool. :) How about fantasmagoriuos the combination of fantastic and magnificent and glorious. 

Dear Lone wolf, hahaha now i have found the reason for your loneliness. Thanks for stopping by.

Dear Mery, what a hard word to pronounce! thanks for your participating.

Dear Samual, yeah it's a very nice word having all those wonderful meaning you mentioned. Thanks for stopping by.

• Dear Sidra, Adaline and Atta thanks for sharing your wonderful words.:)

This reply was deleted.