What is your bad habbit?

Could you plz share one of your bad habbits?Just don't hesitate, let's take it as a fun.As for me, my worst one I fight against is that I inrerrupt people who talk. So many ideas usually cross my mind that I can't control them and don't want to forget them. Actually, m just victim of my bad memory :DThanx for sharing yours ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mhbl,
      maybe u r so sure about ppl who you are surrounded by? Or u feel ok to be alone :) depends on if u have ever experienced situation when u have been lonely for example for three months.. you need lesson :D
    • u r right i spend my time alone but ı can't bear a loneless which you meant ı had experienced such a stuation about 5-6 days ıt was driving me nuts

• Mine is smoking too much
    • Immediately quit, rabih!!!!
      I used to smoke too and I stopped smoking, found some strong will-power and now cigarette smell is sth totally disgusting to me. Furthemore it is about your health and this is the most important u have...uffff...nice lesson :D
  • My bad habit is to check again and again (at least two times) because I don't want to get mistake. It is wast of time sometime.
    Dear Luci - Thanks for this topick.
    • Mr. Myat,

that's something what should be highly appreciated because we rarely see sth like this in men :)
      Usually women are so careful so you should be proud of yourself!!!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Zivaaar,
      Lool m very impatient and because of it i sometimes stress myself too much :(
  • actually i'm not committed for something i want to do. i understand i have to be but i dn't know when i start to do there is some thing omg ........ i fill i'm so fullish man !

• Tame,
      men are like this to postpone things and suddenly when it is almost too late, they realize they should finally start doing sth :) so it is normal :)
  • My bad habit is get up late in the morning, even I wake up but I often try to lying in bed more 10mins.

next is I often touch my hair even sometime my hand was dirty.

and I often don't save things in a propiety way so I often waste time to save it against.

and etc... so I must change myself every day, not easy.

This reply was deleted.