What is your bad habbit?

Could you plz share one of your bad habbits?Just don't hesitate, let's take it as a fun.As for me, my worst one I fight against is that I inrerrupt people who talk. So many ideas usually cross my mind that I can't control them and don't want to forget them. Actually, m just victim of my bad memory :DThanx for sharing yours ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I repeat the complain again and again when a person makes mistake.

I so talk and laugh loudly that every time when talk, my father complains me that "It's blare"

• Truong, laughing out of loud is healthy, it makes us relaxed..just say it to your dad :D
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Shaddam, thanx for liking it. Well, I quit smoking several years ago and I can say I dont miss ciggy at all :) just try to find some motivation but m sure if u r not motivated enough u wont succeed!! What about some bet?
  • I always like to finish my day's work very fast and want to enjoy the leisure. Though, I feel I should go slow in some fields of work where I find my work get muddled. Whooo it is very tough for me to manage.

• Mily, I can understand it and m sure none of us wants to spend the whole day at work :/ if u dont make mistakes i think it is ok then :D
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Jane, think less and do more :D i know ..easy to say.. good luck to change this bad habbit!!
  • I always feel hesitance in comunication when i study English. Because i am not good at English so i can't express fully what i thought, people won't understand me.

• Nguyet, come on, your English is ok. Just practise and practise. U know some years ago I was the same.. I felt m not able to express my sense of humour in english but now m totally ok with this.. study and it will come one day ;-) good luck!
  • i guess my bad habit and at the same time my very pleasure in my life is to have a cup of coffee and tooks a lot time for thinking of nothing :)
    • Julian :D m just right now drinking my cup of coffee and m enjoying it..why do u consider it bad habbit?
This reply was deleted.