What is your bad habbit?

Could you plz share one of your bad habbits?Just don't hesitate, let's take it as a fun.As for me, my worst one I fight against is that I inrerrupt people who talk. So many ideas usually cross my mind that I can't control them and don't want to forget them. Actually, m just victim of my bad memory :DThanx for sharing yours ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have two bad habits,the first one is suggest words when people are trying to explain something and stop talking to find the appropriate words. The second is to walk around my kitchen table when I'm nervous, sad or want to think more deeply about something.

Bye!!

• I like your walking around the table it is even good for reducing weight :D thanx for comment
  • My bad habit? I'm not gonna tell you! LOL
    • Yeah!! And m not interested ! :P
  • Possessiveness :)
    • But every loving woman has this quality, (not the bad habit), 

How can you claim your love if you are not possessive.

If you are not possessive, how your partner would believe that you love him......up to extrme.

• I used to bite my nails CONSTANTLY. My family always scolded me that I must kick that habit. But it was not possible, till I read somewhere if you polish your nails every day meticulously and it will help. I tried that and voila! No more nail biting, after all who want to waste a perfect manicure amirite?

• it is chewing tail and to watch tv permanetely
    • Loool u at least wash your hair :D and btw if u warched tv peemanently ..how the hell u noticed my discussion? :D
  • my bad habit is worring about what people say
This reply was deleted.