Some questions can be swallowed or ignored or even you can refrain from answering them.

Embarrassing, humiliating, difficult questions vary according to the person we are addressing or asking. To some people, it does not work that way and they can easily get rid of them. For instance, if you ask someone about his/her monthly salary, he or she might not feel anything about it. The answer can come casually or without any interest. Some questions are hard to cope with or deal with. Let's say that someone asks about your wife's favorite perfume. The answer to that might become a big fuss, and develops into a fight.  So, what is that question that puts you in a hole, or you become perplexed?        

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• An interesting question Dara. Thankfully Rupam Banik has answered it perfectly, so I don't need to! I wish I could be so succinct.

• Indeed she did, Mr. Alan. Me too, I should be like her. Once, you gave the subject its full points and answer all the questions that concern it, this a good and profitable sign.  Thanks to lady Rupan and thanks for you too. After all, you were the one who insinuated or rather gave me the idea of that subject.          

• Not an interesting topic, teacher.....!.. Interesting topic is the Conflict of between Spain and Catalonia...No ?....Pre-school education topics at all....

• No es un tema interesante! Grazie Adriano. Thanks for your comment on that discussion. 

• Spanish conflict...??  C,mon! give 'interesting' a higher value  ; )

• Gracias senior Estanis! No hay problema! It is ok Mr. Estanis. Thanks for your answer.

• You are, my dear good friend. In fact, the lady gave it an analytic answer. Thanks anyway. 

• This is a nice topic to discuss. Thank you for putting it up for discussion. I feel like each one of us has a different value and belief system. We develop our own ideas of life, values depending on our own unique experience of life. These unique experiences shape our individual mental frame of reference. Also, we can not see us from 360-degree angels, some of our own personality traits are hidden from us. Due to all these, we are not clear about every aspect of life and ourselves. We can not accept every question open heatedly. Some of the questions we even try to hide from ourselves and never ask.  Any question that challenges our value system, out believe, our frame of reference or which challenges us to change ourselves will give problem and we tend to avoid that. Maybe that is the reason we do not feel comfortable answering every question. What do you think?

• Huh,i to discuss about what ?.....very cheap dıscussion ...

• Grazie Adriano! Thanks for your comment on that cheap discussion. 

This reply was deleted.