Some questions can be swallowed or ignored or even you can refrain from answering them.

Embarrassing, humiliating, difficult questions vary according to the person we are addressing or asking. To some people, it does not work that way and they can easily get rid of them. For instance, if you ask someone about his/her monthly salary, he or she might not feel anything about it. The answer can come casually or without any interest. Some questions are hard to cope with or deal with. Let's say that someone asks about your wife's favorite perfume. The answer to that might become a big fuss, and develops into a fight.  So, what is that question that puts you in a hole, or you become perplexed?        

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Danyavaad SNR! Believe me. we do not approve of being asked about our personal life. Where is privacy? Thank you, my lady, for your nice answer.    

• Asking me questions I wouldn't mind if they are not my personal about, otherwise I would consider it as interferance.

• Mashaa Allah, Mishaikh! What are these beautiful answers? To be short and succinct is the best way to deal with those nosy ones. Some people ask, 'does your wife help you at home?' Thanks for your nice comment on those hard questions. 

• Hi, Dara. Thank you for an interesting question. When I am asked which one I prefer and it is what I can't choose, it upsets me. For example, I had two cats, my friend asked me which one I preferred, but I couldn't choose it because I loved both.

• Arigato Tam! Lol! Here, let me ask you a simple question. Is your love equal to both animals. I am sure, you love one cat more than the other one. I deliberately asked that question because of my wives. I love one more than I love the other wife.  Of course, I respect all of them, but it is the heart, Tam and you know it. Thanks again for your comment. 

• Hi, Dara. You are too honest. Even if you love a wife more than the other wife, you should say to them that you are best, shouldn't you?

• Hi dara.

In most cases when I feel uncomfortable about some questions I just ignore even the one who's asking still insists but what I hate most is when the "why?" question is posed ! I feel like I should justify everything I do and this pisses me off

• Ana bihal hal ya Houssine. Ignoring can be the best way to avoid answering those nosy ones. I wonder why some people are nosy? They like to stick their noses in everyone's affairs. Thanks, Houssine for your first comment on that discussion. 

This reply was deleted.