Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, but all translators will lose their job. How about making English super easy to learn, or making it in simplified version. Tarzan language, yes, that is useful sometimes, :)
  • It's absolutely right that everyone has a dream, we need it to give us a motivation in what we do in our dayly life.I have a lot of them but I'm afraid to tell you everything about it, because you are going to steal the best one lol. Over the past few years, I have imagined about becomming a famous entrepreneur iny my country; I would like to have my own company and to be the boss of myself ;).Therefore, I could promote job for young people in a good condition of work.

• Yes, entepreneur! A bit similar with you. Haha, you get the point! I'm going to steal your best dream!
  • Well I have alot of dreams in fact .. the bigest one is to win Paradise .. becuase this life it will be end in someday .. and then we will life for ever .. so I believe that we must work hard to be a good pearson that my God want us to be

so, I want to complete learn Quran ( our Religion book )
    and learn English language Fluently as An English people So I want to transleat articals and English book and I want to teach arabic Language to English people .. also I want to help people to learn English .. I want to find a jop also
    I want to contiune my university study
    I want to be author

.. thanks for nice Qustion :)

• Yes, I hope you will make it come true! Great dreams!
  • Yes, it is impossible now, but who know... I'll try that if I still live...
  •  Interesting discussion Stephen. I think my personal dreams these days, are to speak English like a British  (LOL, a bit funny, but, I want to achieve this), knowing new places, new countries, make friendship with cool persons for a long time and having a pleasurable professional life. Of course, withoput forgetting to be happy, even though the difficulties .

• Yes, that is also my goal for 1 year ahead, but not with the British part, guess my mother tounge is diffuclt to train. But you did a great job on your recording! You sound like a native. How about sharing how you achieve it! Thanks...
  • I like take admission with good scholarship of top university for continue my study. I like to experience living another country and know different culture

• Congrats! Better education, better future! Good luck for you. Thanks for sharing your dream.
This reply was deleted.