Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes what a daily dream. I also feel happiness from little things like that with my husband. Thanks for sharing you simple dream.
    • Right! Keep being a positive person everyday, and we will succeed to achieve our dream one by one...
  • My most important dream is to have  happiness in all angles of my life. It wont be easier though cause trouble is everywhere. I'm sure that is everyone's dream..Then,1.  I want to travel around the world. 2. I want to be really fluent in English:) That's why i'm in this club....:)

• I praise for you dream, what we make us stressful and painful is we complicate things we don't want to forget about the worst event we had in the past; about the negative things we got before, then good things which can lead us to happiness appear to be hard to come.Actually, it is easy to say but we can keep dreaming, because how can we reach our goals if we don't have dreams...well I'm dreaming again...

• Your dream to be fluent in English is absolutely is going to be come true! Enjoy your days here!
  • If I think about humanity, I'd like we could love each other. The world would be muche better!

• If Human being can love everything, they are full of joy and happiness then the world is living in piece, living together as brother and sister that's a nice dream I think ;)

• that's a nice Idea

• Definitely! At least the world around us. Start and keep loving!
  • Thank you for sharing all of your perspective and dreams here. All of you give more wider perspective about having dreams and some is really inspiring!

Actually what I'm asking at first is about our dream, but with age, many of us learn about the reality.

Keep dreaming, keep making it come true, keep realistic, at least we have a dream! Make the world (at least people around us) better with our dream.
This reply was deleted.