Mothers are the best amazing example of our creature God ...They are incredible. They can be the most emotional person in the world for their children and when They wanna protect them the most logical person .
They are the person who can sacrificing extremely ..Maybe you forget your problem ,but your mother never forget and always suffering from everything that suffer her children.
Maybe they sometimes make mistakes but they never want it for their family ...
And that is why they always give their children the best advice ...
We say in Iran .... (the best friend that never lie and never cheat you is mother )
They always give advice by their heart and their mind ..that is why they are the best adviser :D
Now tell me What is the best advice of the your your best adviser ( mother )ever gave you ..share it with us :D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL fahimeh ,you love my discussion and I love you :D 

He seems that never listen to her mothers advice that is why he failed to write ..

WE must punish him instead of his Manam :D 

You too eshgam always laugh beside your family : )))))))))))))

• Dear sisiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank God you decide to taking back AH 's toys! :-D

But I definitely agree with you, that kind of punishment you've chosen for him is the best. lol :-D

• Sisiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't push AH_TK, he can't remember even his name, that's it!!! :-D

Sisi Sima junam, I like this discussion so much and love your reply! Parvin jun, the beautiful deer advised you in great words: Marry with the man you love! WoW! It's interesting! Send my hi and respect to her. God bless you my dear Sima and keeps you cheerful, healthy and also wealthy beside your kind family specially dear lovely Parvin. :-*

• fahime, please tell her to be easy on me. she blames my bad memory while i lost my head in one of her discussion :(
      sima, don't blame my memory .. blame your hard discussions :p

• OMG bro AH 

You are bad guy who never listen to her mom ....you are a gang :D 

• sister sima asking me to do bad stuff.
      bad..bad sima :p
      I won't play with you again and i will not talk to you again.
      *takes his toy and runs away*

• Sorry if you wanna go you do not have to take your toys :D

All are mine now ;-)

• bad...bad sima :(

Not only you asked me to do bad stuff but you also took my toys :'(

Not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear AH, don't be sad, she just teased you, no more! :-D lol

Whenever you remember the best advice given to you by your mom, come here as soon as possible and share it with us to finish these games! Sisi Sima is so good and professional in this kind of games. :-D Watch your step dear! ;-)

• LOL Fahime I have a solution for him ,he has to do bad stuff tonight and infront of her mom and after that write all thing that his mother will say here ... :-P 

if not I will kill him tomorrow in main :D 

This reply was deleted.