Mothers are the best amazing example of our creature God ...They are incredible. They can be the most emotional person in the world for their children and when They wanna protect them the most logical person .
They are the person who can sacrificing extremely ..Maybe you forget your problem ,but your mother never forget and always suffering from everything that suffer her children.
Maybe they sometimes make mistakes but they never want it for their family ...
And that is why they always give their children the best advice ...
We say in Iran .... (the best friend that never lie and never cheat you is mother )
They always give advice by their heart and their mind ..that is why they are the best adviser :D
Now tell me What is the best advice of the your your best adviser ( mother )ever gave you ..share it with us :D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only her looks at me I understand her advice and what she want to say!!

Good topic.

•        Hi my friend, actually, my mother, as all the mothers in the world, has full my life with a huge number of advices in hope my life be better, finer, nicer, wiser and more comfortable. Some of these advices went out like a cigarette in blowy day. But others have still stuck in my head, such as; 1- always be yourself. 2- Truth is always exiting, life is boring without it. 3- Enjoy every moment in your life. 4- Read everything. 5- Never trust a man who speaks well of everybody. But the best advice which really I do my best to keep it in my mind for ever and transport it to my children as a legacy is; don't worry about the darkness, turn on the light and the darkness automatically vanishes.   My best wishes for you my friend. 

• Dear sewar reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wonderful  comment ,I rally enjoy reading it ,really really wonderful advises LOL specially that part that you said about about never trust man who always speak well of everybody :D but why ?

Really really great and wonderful comment thanks for letting me know and making me awake ..my eyes were like these when I was reading them O_O 

Thanks a lot :-)

• I have two of my mother's best advices
    First ... don't talk to strangers 
    Second one ... Don't talk to girls :D

• LOL kiss your mother ,she does not like her Daughter in law I think hahahahahah

LOL AL OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 

Thanks for your answer :-)

• hhhhhhhh
      No I was just kidding
      The best advice I took from her is to be honest .. and not to allow my strong emotions controlling my mind ; Not to love someone badly and not to hate someone badly either

• These are soooooooooooo precious advice ..honest and Temperance :-) 

These are great one :-)))))))))))

Thanks for your answer :-)

Kisssssssssssssss your MOM :-*

• I guess it was that never be too close to your friends, and never say everything about yourself and your life to anyone, even the closest friend of yours.

Thanks for the good discussion.

• Hello zahra jan how are you ?

Thaks for your answer :-)

you know Zahra I am not good girl who always listen to my mother's advice but when she tell me something ..it goes to my mind about what you said my mother always said me the same ...

and me automatically learnt to not say anything about my privacy life to anyone  ...

In my real life when ppl is speaking about their life I really do not have any to say ..Cuz I learnt to not say anything :-)

Thanks for reminding me that I am not bad girl :-)

• sima.. i still don't remember .. :/

I need more time :p

This reply was deleted.