Replies

• in my subjective opinion...

we are actually dying! but we are spend our life fighting.. we fight the hunger the thrist the diseases the freezing the heat... we are fighting all of those things to keep our bodies working and to keep us alive not seeking pleasure !

have u ever thought ?
    • no Shawan,

I never thought like that before. but you gave 'fight' word to fulfill. that is basics of our life. we needs to fulfill all these needs for living our life. if we will not fulfill these need then we will die. just like if writers will not write the BOOKs then how could readers read the BOOKs. 'write something' is the need of book i think 'reading' is the reason . am right?

but what is the reason behind our life.?

• no Shawan I never thought like that before.

but you gave 'fight' word to fulfill. that is basics of our life. we needs to fulfill all these needs for living our life. if we will not fulfill these need then we will die. just like if writers will not write the BOOKs then how could readers read the BOOKs. 'write something' is the need of book i think 'reading' is the reason . am right?

but what is the reason behind our life.?

• Live life to the fullest because you live once only.It is too short to cry for the things that disappointed you.Leave the past.Keep the good memories,share love and happiness and move on...
    • Yes, we cannot forget the past as such.What i said is leave the bad memories that is haunting you badly because past is past & no one exists there now..
      Things have changed,people have moved on...life is full of ups and downs.Get engaged in things you love the most which will help you to move on and at the same time believe in time, over a period it would heal all the wounds and scars left in the past..
    • you are right Niki..

thanks for such nice guidance..:)

• thanks for replying:

but niki leaving/forgetting past is very difficult (i think) for everyone. we getting hurt again and again by remembering disappointment by someone. Sharing Love is very easy in  my view.

• most of the time we cant get the things we want in life, and it hurts us a lot and it just gave us disappointments in life. just be good and enjoy what life can give...just go with the flow.

• thank you Maya.

we should not expect anything from anyone in this life, then we will not hurt by anyone..:)

• We are going to the death at last
    that's the hard fact
    who think like you is good
    That's the natural
    some questions like those have born
    with us
    but not to hurt ourselves , that's to believe in God and to do all good things

Every good things we will be get it
    and every bad will be bad

We must to do good to get a nice life
    after death

That's all in the messengers
    one by one
    All of them from God
    The last of them is Mohammed..
This reply was deleted.