What if?

To become a parent is the most wonderful thing to happen..having a child is one of the precious gift a person will received. But what if a person is not yet ready for having a baby what shall he or she should do? If you are a mother to these individuals what will you do??
Kindly give your opinion to this discussion. Any suggestion or opinion is very well appreciated..Thank you..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Try to be very friendly with your children and talk to them about the risks of having relations out of marriage. Ask them to feel responsibility for what to do, and realize that every baby needs a loving family.

• Thanks Estanis to your opinion ..Happiness for our children is what every parents want..But what if your daughter or son is not ready mentally, emotionally,and financially meaning they are young to go into that relationship would you still let them to be together?..For me, I won't because it only cause more problem in the near future..

• Mmmmm... This is getting complicate.
      I wouldn't dare to give you an advice because every case is a world. If this ever happen to me I think my son should stay with me till he will be able to take care of his own child, obviously I'll may have to take care of my grandchild.
    • My brother Estanis, I am glad you didn't take long to realise HOW COMPLICATE THIS IS.  If we just think why this is so complicated, the problem is solved.  There are definitely complications in deviation from the NATURAL PHENOMENAN.

• Yes, life sometimes gives us some troubles wich we don't know how to deal with them. If I told you...!
    • Thanks Mishaikh and Estanis for sharing your opinions..I appreciate them much..More power to you...Happy New year..:-)) 

• I respect with your opinion Mishaik. To your culture this is prohibited..But to ours you can find many cases like this..Its so sad but it is really happening. And the worst is they are getting younger. As early as 11 or 13.. which in this age they are still playing..

• Obviously, a 11/13 y/o kid is not ready at all to have kids. But only countries with a state religion allow this kind of marriages. For some people (like Mishaikh here) this is what a 'normal' society and religion have to allow... But for my 'abnormal' society, this is a crime and we protect childrens above all.

• What's the problem?
    Parents don't need to do anything in this situation if their daughter is an adult person unless she need some money to take care of her son. They must love her son with or without a wedlock.
  • Thanks Mishaikh for your opinion ..what I am trying to ask her is having a baby without a wedlock..Then the boy and the girl are not ready yet to have a family..What probably a parent do if her daughter is in that situation.

This reply was deleted.