Recently I decided to start with writing, I am talking about the blogs. I have been at home with the kids for a long time and honestly I feel I need to do something more not to become totally mad. I used to love writing when I studied so I decided to renew this hobby. M thankful for this website, which is so inspiring. So my question is...dear bloggers, why do u feel like writing the blogs? What is your reason?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you also like writting the blog, don't you?

The blogs are the tools not only help us to get rich of stress, express our life, make ourlife more interresting but also help us to improve writting skill. So great to do that. I hope u will add more nice blog!

• Sunny, blogging became my new hobby and yes i like it a lot!
  • Writing skill is very nice and wide, because when i want to write something new i must have a knowledge in it, so that is a reason why it makes me read more and more and it helps me improve a lot of skill in my life.

I love reading and writing!

• Mina, yes we even extend our knowledge!! Thanx for comment
  • Hi there!

Writing to me is kind of an emotional catharsis.. Whether I'm sad or happy, it's the way I can express myself freely, I definitely love writing!!!!

• Exactly Rosy, I feel it like this too...writing is like best friend! It helps us to share happy or sad moments of our life.
  • I see that I had a typo when I posted on May 9th. Sometimes I release the shift key too quickly when I try to capitalize an i. That is my most common mistake, but I usually see them before I add a reply or comment. We all make mistakes and it is good to correct them if you find them.

Here is what I wrote with that one i that I missed the first time, capitalized this time:

I really like to read the blogs and I think it is important to comment on them. I spend more time trying to get people to write than I do writing.  But, I also enjoy writing and hope that I can offer something that is useful or entertaining.

I am really happy to see members blogging and hope that you will message me or leave me a comment if you have a new blog. I am also happy to help with corrections if I have time.  This is a great topic Luzzi and I hope you will continue writing. It can be in General Discussion or a Blog post, but either way it helps you and is a good use of time.  When you aren't writing you can read other posts and comment to those members.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Motaz, yes, it helps us to feel relaxed afterwards we express ourselves. I found out that the more I want to write something, the worse it is :) so I stopped forcing myself :) thanx for the tip about the groups!!!
  • Hello Barbie :)
    I totally agree with you about the chat! Many times topicless and here we can show our abilities better. Anyway, i wish one day my English is at your advanced level! Hats off!
  • Heya AR, I think people write from different reasons. As for me:
    1. I want to get rid of the stress and in this case I can say ...my lines I write when m stressed aren't so bad ..but of course ..because of writing I won't keep myself 24/7 stressed :D
    2. I write to share something, which people might like or might find interesting
    3. I write because I want to feel useful for the society. This sounds sort of weird but I have to make my brain somehow busy...
This reply was deleted.