Replies

•         To be authentic, is to be always stayed true to our roots, to our truth, to our principles and to our faith. I don’t think it would be so easy. Unfortunately, our souls lost and chained in a hypocritical world.  But, once upon a time, I believed that, one day we can free them. So, I planted seeds of hope. And I am still waiting the harvesting season. God bless you.

• "always stayed true to our roots, to our truth, to our principles and to our faith."  is only authentic if a person actually accepts and believes in those values, right?  Authentic = genuine or real.  So if a person does not believe but pretends to beleive to fit in, are they authentic?

I think Peony had the answer and it can be shortened to simple - don't pretend to be what you're not but be who you are.

My saying on WeChat which I created was: "Be honest, be genuine have integrity"  but if a person is a habitual liar then that would not be authentic for them :)

•       “Don’t pretend to be what you're not but be who you are”. My friend, I have reached down to the conclusion that; you and I on the same track, I am sure of this fact. My friend, frankly, I do my best to root this principle into my students’ manners. All what I have said is; in our hypocritical world it would be not easy to be ourselves. That not mean we have to pretend to be what we are not.  No my friend. But it is very difficult to deal with people who always around us, but with masks on their faces. What could be painful more than this? It leaves scars on our hearts and souls which are not the kind of scars we want to remember. Unfortunately I learned that in the hard way.

Finally, I still have a hope that one day we can be ourselves without any harm. God bless you my friend.

• That's a very intriging thought. i wish that you don't have wait much for the harvesting season. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • That's a very well put answer. Thanks for sourcing and putting such a valuable information together. Really appreciated !

This reply was deleted.