When couples get married, they only think of raising a family, living a happy common life, getting older together... but, sadly not all of them get their aims so, I'd like to read some opinions from you.Do you think they're getting so demanding or tough with the partner? maybe they are turning into selfish? or, by other hand, do you think they should look for their happiness with or without their mate?Please feel free to answer what you really think :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, maybe destiny will join us sitting on a bench chatting about it with a cup of Viet coffe (or passion juice) :)
  • My colourful parrot.

Your question is
    What do you think of divorce?
    May I tell you the truth, I never thought of divorce, yet I can record my voice here subject to provision of full security :D
    • Wow what a ambiguous reply! D
      You can say that again, I've strong faith, therefore my life is calm. :) u r right I m wifeless :)

A word to the wise is enough

Competition between husband and wife in superiority leads them to divorce. They both compete with each other in huminity (minus self plus relation). The life becomes heaven. If they think more about family, happiness and bright future of their children than themselves. Thus, they can pull the rein of their ego.
    • You remain me to the Christian priests when giving advices to married couples although with no marital experience.(just kidding)

Perhaps all replies here can be ambiguous or very general since no one has a magic wand to solve it. The story of marriage problems is the story of humans relationships, there has always been, are and will be discussions, crisis, misunderstandings, revenge... But also cooperation, assistance, attraction, love...

Btw, I admire people with calm life and peace of mind but that's another chapter I'm learning :D
    • Perhaps because you're single? :D
      In any case I guess it means you have a strong belief or calm life, if so congrats and keep it up.
      Btw, I won't ask for you to record it, as for me I never say never :)
  • Marriage is a mutual understanding between two individuals and initial days of time both will be in a dream world, A dream world of fantasy. When ever they learned each other the EGO class will be start. Actually for a divorce the main reason is the ego. If two individual understand and respect each other, then there wont be any ego clash. 

I hope the main reason for divorce is the Lack of mutual understanding, Lack of respect each other and the respect with the family and the ego clashes.Different priorities and interests, Inability to resolve conflicts, The intimacy disappears, Lack of individual identity.

According to me above the points. And it can be changed by region wise, person's vision wise. Thanks.

Regrads

SAM

• Agree Sam, both selfishness and disrespectful are for me the main source.
      As you say, first steps in a marriage are like living in wonderland but we know that passion will little by little disappearing, so monotony in every matter of the common life should be broken from time to time, or at least I need to break it by traveling together, doing new things at home, romantic dinners (when children allow you), surprising gifts or other issues that I prefer to keep to myself :D

Thanks for your comment Sam.
  • In my opinion divorce is the last resort for ending a marriage. It is a decision taken by two person who come to conclusion that for them it is not going to work. When two person of course after giving full consideration to their marriage instead of torturing eachother decide to end their marriage.
    couples who live for a while when they decide to get divorce ,they should have respect for eachother at least not to bother themselves any more. So I think divorce gives you the right to decide for your life whether to continue it or not.
    • Sure Setareh, it should be the last option to take. I don't believe there're any couple who have never gone through any crisis, problems or at least disagreements in their marriage, otherwise I wouldn't call it a true marriage, so the maturity of both plays an important role to succeed, mostly when children are under their responsibility.

As for the mutual respect after divorce, I know very few who don't blame on each other at least at first haha... I think It's normal. That's life!
  • "Islam does not stop from divorce, instead there is complete chapter on Divorce which deals with the procedure to be adopted for divorce. Anyone having interest can read it on this link:http://www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/65/index.html"

65. Surah At Talaq (Divorce) - Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an - The Meaning of the Qur'…
    65. Surah At Talaq (Divorce) - Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an - The Meaning of the Qur'an
This reply was deleted.