Replies

• Social contract. Good to pay less taxes. Overrated and outdated.

Greetings! ;)

• Thank you for your response.

• Check our website kullu manali travel time for latest packages. We are leading tour and travel services. We provide you top services for kullu manali tour such as: Best hotels, food facilities, travel, sightseeing and much more. You get all the services at affordable price. For more services and tour packages visit us today!

Home
    21 Places to Visit in Kullu Manali. Kullu Manali Tour Packages. Kullu Manali Tours | Shimla Kullu Manali
  • Marriage is one of the responsibilities of human being. I think so. The main purpose is to birth child who have to learn and improve our's experience for better future. So, you have to teach and give your experience to youth and never leave a secret. If you did so, world is full of inventor and technology. So, I think marriage is one of the responsibilities of humna.

It's just my opinion.

• Thank you for your sharing your opinion.

• For me, marriage is not only an official confirmation of relationships, but also a confirmation that you are ready to go hand in hand through life, build a family, help each other, truly love and do everything possible to keep love

• Thank you for sharing your opinion.

• A man and a woman alone is nothing. They both need each other to lead a better life subject to fulfilment of responsibilities by either of  sides. The purpose behind marriage as far as I figure out is that parent which bring up their children (both boy and girl) when they grow up and their parent get old enough to take further care of their children. So, they (parent) start looking for someone who can take care of their young child. A wife takes place of a mother in term of taking care and a husband takes responsibilities of their daughter in place of father. 

• agree with Arif.. This is what marrige means...

thanks for such disccussion..

• You are welcome.

This reply was deleted.