Replies

• It would be interesting to find out what exactly this picture means...like from the person who drew this..what did they see? I am dying to know the truth!

• Its like the mask from the anonymous hacker group...

• ?

Audrey said:

I don't know.. i seem to see Batman back with a bang through getting extra power..hahaha

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • Hmm...

Ahmed said:

it seems as big birds 

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • I don't know.. i seem to see Batman back with a bang through getting extra power..hahaha

• it seems as big birds 

•  No kiddin'.

Roman said:

As i can see, almost all people see batman or something scary, but some of them just like to tease people)

A738a said:

All right! Now we're talkin'. 

Roman said:

I see the batman, who appears in some dangerous place to beat criminals down! But his appearance is to suddenly mighty and overwhelming!

What do you see?
  • Go on...

Roman said:

I see the batman, who appears in some dangerous place to beat criminals down! But his appearance is to suddenly mighty and overwhelming!

What do you see?
  • tuxie-derp-cat-wut.jpg

Ahmed said:

sometimes i'm feeling to always sad in my life but that looks is dream just i'm always thank god for everything in my life

What do you see?
  • At this point, I just don't bother anymore.

David said:

Hmmm!!
    I'm not sure about that at all.
    I look like a 70 year old drug addict.
    I think I'll need to upload a more flattering profile picture.
    What do you see?
This reply was deleted.