Replies

• We discussed it a million years ago and I reached an agreement with her.. Uh-oh! Dunno if she's gonna be flattered or she's gonna throw a hissy fit. 
    Luci said:

I dunno why they can't see a head of sexy cat...a738a .. oh noooo!!! It is Mary!!!! :D
    What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • As i can see, almost all people see batman or something scary, but some of them just like to tease people)

A738a said:

All right! Now we're talkin'. 

Roman said:

I see the batman, who appears in some dangerous place to beat criminals down! But his appearance is to suddenly mighty and overwhelming!

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • Right...

Ahmed said:

sometimes i'm feeling to always sad in my life but that looks is dream just i'm always thank god for everything in my life

What do you see?
  • I see the batman, who appears in some dangerous place to beat criminals down! But his appearance is to suddenly mighty and overwhelming!

• sometimes i'm feeling to always sad in my life but that looks is dream just i'm always thank god for everything in my life

• I dunno why they can't see a head of sexy cat...a738a .. oh noooo!!! It is Mary!!!! :D
  • Ooooh... watching "Bugs" with you is gonna be a real treat. :S

Anxa said:

I see an insect´s head. Let me see ... it´s an angry mantis.

What do you see?
  •  Hmm. "Dances with Roaches" comes to mind. XD

You worked in an orphanage. Must have been very rewarding, huh? You never cease to amaze me. 

David said:

A number of years ago,I volunteered to go to a Romanian orphanage (yes, we have cockroaches in England, but I've never met them). One night I turned the light on in the kitchen and the floor was a mass of cockroaches, so I started dancing on them, until the person I was with told me, that if you squash a pregnant cockroach you spread their eggs everywhere and the little baby roaches survive......EEEK!!
    What do you see?
  • Roaches? Phobia?

What's goin' on here?tenor.gif?width=234

• I love that you see ''a decapitated frog''. That's new.
    David said:

Batman, a decapitated frog and a heavy eye browed man.....
    Not so sure what that says about my sanity.
    What do you see?
This reply was deleted.