Replies

• batman.gif

Cao Khanh Ngan said:

I see batman
    What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • 3bQkq_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starbucks&i=frappuccino-brands&l=search&f=.gifBoy, is that awkward or what?

Keiko Nguyen said:

Firstly, I see a batman with his wings. Secondly, I see a face of person

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • Firstly, I see a batman with his wings. Secondly, I see a face of person

• CgrsAPjU4AALV61.jpg

Korben said:

I can not see the picture
    What do you see?
  • I can not see the picture
  • I'll say.

Charles said:

A mask

What do you see?
  • A mask

• Trying Not To Laugh And... 

I know, right?

P.S. I failed miserably.
    MARY said:

Marilyn-Monroe-Trying-Not-To-Laugh-And-Covering-Her-Mouth.gif

What do you see?
  • You don't say...tumblr_o3bvviIiUM1qbbhw5o1_500.gifMishaikh said:

It is ink blotting impression made by dropping some ink on one-half of a side of a paper and fold it carefully, thus making an impression for every choice to think what it is. It could be anything coming out of the imagination of a beholder.

What do you see?
  • Yeah-THATD-BE-1rlu82.jpg

Rosemary said:

Hhhhh batman in  :) will save the days 

What do you see?
This reply was deleted.