Replies

• Aw. Poor thing. goblin.gif

Risty Aven said:

A goblin smile...very scary.

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • A goblin smile...very scary.

• You won't?

OH, MY GOD!!!

raw

Subhajit Nandi said:

I won't let you know...
    What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • I won't let you know...
  • Handsome Satan...

You think so? Wow! You're really easy to satisfy.

Zahra said:

Believe me. But your selected scene doesn't seem that scary! Handsome Satan. The picture on my mind is really scary!

A738a said:

Really?

Jason-Sudeikis-No-No.gif

Zahra said:

Satan!

What do you see?
  • Believe me. But your selected scene doesn't seem that scary! Handsome Satan. The picture on my mind is really scary!

A738a said:

Really?

Jason-Sudeikis-No-No.gif

Zahra said:

Satan!

What do you see?
  • Really?

Jason-Sudeikis-No-No.gif

Zahra said:

Satan!

What do you see?
  • Satan!

• My precious.tumblr_inline_nq1bq54JWD1t353wd_500.gif

Teacher Joy said:

What I see in the picture is I am reminded of the movie The Lord of the Rings. The wizard and the child, his follower.

What do you see?
  • What I see in the picture is I am reminded of the movie The Lord of the Rings. The wizard and the child, his follower.

This reply was deleted.